Well done to the club on tickets

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

For all we know this could have been part of our ticketing plan all along

If it had been it would have been announced

Guest Deleted member

That's possible too but we'll never know so shouldn't label this initiative as a massive climb down.

If it was in reaction we should applaud them for listening not label it as backing down

"Well done to the club"

"Credit where it's due "

Guest Deleted member

Each to their own, but why anyone would want to drag a 3 year old to a game, I'll never know.

It would be an exceptional 3 year old that didn't get very bored, very quickly.

Can't wait to take my daughter to Hillsborough - but it'll be many years from now.

Both my kids went week in week out from before they could walk, both absolutely loved it.

And still do at 21 and 20

Each to their own, but why anyone would want to drag a 3 year old to a game, I'll never know.

It would be an exceptional 3 year old that didn't get very bored, very quickly.

Can't wait to take my daughter to Hillsborough - but it'll be many years from now.

Guest Ash76

If it had been it would have been announced

It's possible they were still working on details, unlikely but possible. Like I say though, it's good that they listen and I see your quoted extracts but I'd argue the original post was classic bullshit sandwich.. Praise, criticise, praise

So its £177 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 17 in the Grandstand for the Bristol City game.

No its £94, not bad for a family of four day out that

With the membership discount and now the family discount, there are only 2 major groups that are going to be hugely negatively affected by this seasons ticket prices:

1) Adults who go to less than home 5 games

2) Away fans

I think this is a shrewd, calculated move.

If they're all a club member - £30 per adult/£15 per child.

If it's 2 adults and 2 U17s who just fancy a day out at the football, it's £126

Are you going to moan at everything. You moaned about prices and now Chansiri has realised this and offered some decent discounts for families. 

What do you want him to do? You are becoming very boring now.

£126 (without membership) for 4 people is great value for a 'one off' day out of live entertainment. Better than darts, f1, snooker, theatre etc.

The fans that attend more regularly will be getting memberships and making a decent saving.

Are you going to moan at everything. You moaned about prices and now Chansiri has realised this and offered some decent discounts for families. 

What do you want him to do? You are becoming very boring now.

£126 (without membership) for 4 people is great value for a 'one off' day out of live entertainment. Better than darts, f1, snooker, theatre etc.

The fans that attend more regularly will be getting memberships and making a decent saving.

I admire your continued campaign and number crunching on behalf of the pillocks who came up with the initial Bristol City price, the ridiculous number of categories designed to fine tune fleecing us and the subsequent backtracks  - and I think just about everything has been said on both sides but £126 being "good value" for 2 adults and 2 kids for 90 minutes of 2nd division football against Bristol City is a pretty ludicrous statement.  

I admire your continued campaign and number crunching on behalf of the pillocks who came up with the initial Bristol City price, the ridiculous number of categories designed to fine tune fleecing us and the subsequent backtracks  - and I think just about everything has been said on both sides but £126 being "good value" for 2 adults and 2 kids for 90 minutes of 2nd division football against Bristol City is a pretty ludicrous statement.  

which is why I said to take advantage of memberships and it reduces cost over time significantly.

£126 for a 'one off' day out of live entertainment, which is covered by mainstream media nationally and is something people care about is good value. Try taking your wife and two kids to some different and high level entertainment and it will cost you more or the same. I dont mean high level as in a karaoke session down your local either.

I admire your continued whinging at the club for trying to make ends meet. Even when you already had a season ticket at phase 1 so it really doesnt concern you. It does however concern the POTG fans like me.

Also its £120 as well not £126 if you sit on the KOP. 

Edited by SouthernOwl24

I don't think you will find many people who agree that £120 for two adults and two children is good value for money for 90 minutes of football, no matter how much it means to them.

That's a shocking argument, and pretty ignorant of the budgets of a majority of our fan base.

I don't think you will find many people who agree that £120 for two adults and two children is good value for money for 90 minutes of football, no matter how much it means to them.

That's a shocking argument, and pretty ignorant of the budgets of a majority of our fan base.

Do I need to quote 'one off' again????

This means, that it will be one time a season. Just like a trip for the family down to London, theatre, darts, dinner in a nice restaurant etc. All of which will be more expensive but are a 'one off'.

I dont know why a family will choose one of our more expensive games for a 'one off' though- they can go to a CAT G game for £60 all in as a 'one'off.

The reduced family rates are competitive and for the fans who will look to attend more. Well done to Chansiri for reducing families tickets to those who will see value in memberships.

Edited by SouthernOwl24