Well done to the club on tickets

Guest Deleted member

Again- Hull theatre is not West End- it is more amateur theatre Nigel- in comparison its like watching a conference side- so some might say you got ripped off.

And neither is a division 2 football match the pinnacle of sporting excellence either

Id say provincial theatre is very much the "2nd division" of theatre

A bit like our game against Bristol City then

And the other obvious thing is that people don't support the theatre like fans follow football

Again- Hull theatre is not West End- it is more amateur theatre Nigel- in comparison its like watching a conference side- so some might say you got ripped off.

Hull is perfectly respectable nowhere near Conference. Not the West End but Wednesday v Bristol City is way off Premier League.  So let's forget theatre and food. Darts - are you talking about the best players in the world or the darting equivalent of Stevie May?

BTW what's a unique restaurant like and how does that compare with 2nd division football?

It's a dear do. You think it's justifiable - tha must have more money than sense thee. 

And neither is a division 2 football match the pinnacle of sporting excellence either

Id say provincial theatre is very much the "2nd division" of theatre

A bit like our game against Bristol City then

And the other obvious thing is that people don't support the theatre like fans follow football

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/11001177/Almost-twice-as-many-people-visit-the-theatre-than-attend-Premier-League-games.html

No 2nd division theatre would be theatre at the West End that isnt as popular as the Les Mis- Book of Mormon etc.

Trust me I would know this as I attend regularly.

Scram, I find your posts insightful and interesting generally. However a family of four to watch a live football match with huge investment for £120 is not too bad. It is also better priced for regular attendee's with memberships

This is exactly the stupid comment i have come to expect from you. You knew I meant a decent meal out something families do maybe once or twice a year.

Yeah you maybe looking out for other fellow wednesday fans. 

At the end of this Chansiri has reduced prices for families if they attend an average amount of home games around 8 a year. They are decent prices and now are very comparable with other teams in championship. 

£120 for first game of the season is a 'one off' and families that do not attend regular will miss this one in favour of a cheaper match.

'live' entertainment Nigel. 

Also I am quoting U17. Not Under 2. So please get facts right before you criticise

Basically chum there are many, many fans like me and others on here who have been going to watch Wednesday for years and supported the club through thin and thick and much thinner who are appalled by what they've done.

We don't hate Wednesday or going to matches. We love the club and have shelled out thousands of pounds over the years to demonstrate that. And yet good loyal fans like us are outraged by what's happened. Do you see no validity in our objections? Do you not think the club could have acted in a much more considered and thoughtful way?

Basically chum there are many, many fans like me and others on here who have been going to watch Wednesday for years and supported the club through thin and thick and much thinner who are appalled by what they've done.

We don't hate Wednesday or going to matches. We love the club and have shelled out thousands of pounds over the years to demonstrate that. And yet good loyal fans like us are outraged by what's happened. Do you see no validity in our objections? Do you not think the club could have acted in a much more considered and thoughtful way?

I have also spent a lot of money- my travel still costs more than this ticket. I understand people cant always afford to go- like me.

What Im saying is CAT B will be a rare match and we will be looking at games that are £3-£5 more expensive than last year most of the time. This is no that much considering the improvements.

You do not stay in a 3 star hotel and pay £50 and expect it to be the same price when they upgrade it. It is business.

Romeo & Juliet from September to October.

4 adults (they don't do kids tickets)

£68.

Im talking snooker Kivo- not crucible theatre.

And if they played at Sheffield arena every fortnight they wouldn't be charging that

Neither are SWFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAT C/D/E/F/G :)

Family of four to watch the early rounds of the World Championship at the Crucible - £100.

Family of four to watch the FINAL of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP at the Crucible - £240

Sheffield Wednesday vs. Bristol City isn't a World Cup fixture.

I know, thats part of the point. People keep justifying out tickets for each match based on one-off events. You can't do that as it's not a fair comparison Edited by poite

So now our West End theatre chum is dissing the Crucible, one of the country's foremost provincial theatres. Amateur is it?

Do you see no validity in the objections of so many long standing very loyal fans?

So I return from holiday to this shambles.

to sit in the same block as last season for 1st game I shelled out £31 I think.

and am faced this season with either shelling out £46 (~ 50%) more.

Or shelling out £30 to become a member and get a ticket for £41 - total of £71.

And if I decide to take my 20 yr old son it's doubled up to £92 or £142.

Nice post holiday hit is that.

Well done the club my backside.

Family of four to watch the early rounds of the World Championship at the Crucible - £100.

Family of four to watch the FINAL of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP at the Crucible - £240

Sheffield Wednesday vs. Bristol City isn't a World Cup fixture.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Other-Sports/Snooker/World-Snooker-Championship-Tickets?AffiliateID=49&adposition=1t1&AdID=31636726631&pcid=PSGBGOOSPOWORLDBB25B0CB8C-001502&gclid=Cj0KEQjw27etBRDA3-ux4p3c58EBEiQAkJzTADtPXMKsgZ3tiHDQ6DgwUAcLcuNQWDzBRFyOP6NOaYEaAlxA8P8HAQ

really Kivo? Says £35minimum here? Unless im worng and looking wrong place it adds to £140

I know, thats part of the point. People keep justifying out tickets for each match based on one-off events. You can't do that as it's not a fair comparison

People are saying as a 'one off' for Bristol game- see earlier posts. 

I am saying that Chansiri has reduced it significantly for this fixture providing they buy a membership- It should/could be even cheaper for a family of four for lesser categories.

Football is not a one off but they cannot only charge £5 per person just because it is fortnightly either

theres 1 ticket available Kivo- youl be paying a lot for 4 tickets from touts.

Even if there was four tickets its still £100 (as you would agree - not cheap)- our tickets are cheaper with memberships now.

The £10/5 brigade are really getting their knickers in a twist

Yeah they are- funny they didnt turn up when it actually was £10/£5