New warm-up routines

Talking to backroom staff today was encouraging what we were told - certainly interesting seeing the different warm up techniques and also working individually with defenders and midfield/strikers ... Can understand why CC says fans need to be patient it will take time to adjust to the fast attacking football he wants -

Very encouraging signs today to think that that's the first time together and some only joined on Thursday/Friday

Always looked at the professional game for tips in my own pre game warm ups....

Defensive line..formation..game plan...etc...and have yet to see something I haven't immemented At a Saturday level......been at hills borough and thought what the fooook are the professional ayers doing....hopefully new ideas will bring about more A little more pride...

Always looked at the professional game for tips in my own pre game warm ups....

Defensive line..formation..game plan...etc...and have yet to see something I haven't immemented At a Saturday level......been at hills borough and thought what the fooook are the professional ayers doing....hopefully new ideas will bring about more A little more pride...

i've got a good addition to your warm up routine, try Google translate

Yep. Was going to do my own thread about it.

Even the keepers had a slightly different warm up routine to what I've seen over the past 13 years!

Was very interesting to see the players practice their shooting using a proper match scenario rather than having Bully give them a nice ball, bang centre of the goal, to shoot with. Also gave players (Palmer and Dielna in this case) to practice their crosses. Even Semedo was involved in the shooting.

This also happened at half-time with the 2nd team. 

Guest _Ibbo_

It looks like were actually practising passing the ball to each other. 

Bit of a vast difference over the "Bog standard" warm ups we saw with gray and jones. 

Were practising pass and move......... 

Guest _Ibbo_

FFS warm ups are just that Warm ups

A few minutes before the game to warm up muscles get tendons and ligaments ready for 90+ minutes of the game nothing more nothing less

Different coaches will have different routines to achieve the same ends

No. I think the professionalism seen in warmup matters.

The sense of strategy, practice and preparation matters.

That's just me mind. P.S. Last season our shooting warm ups were often halrious for all the wrong reasons. It was pretty obvious why we weren't scoring more than a goal a match.