Big Nigel

Guest Chezzyowl1

Good player, great skipper but has everyone forgotten his disgusting treatment of the reporter just a couple off the ago then the following days press conference when bbcs pat Murphy quite rightly grilled him.

As a person I hope he never manages our club. Arrogant tosspot.

Aye, forget about them promotions he's had and focus on him calling somebody an Ostrich.

FFS

Guest Gazzaswfc

If he comes he might bring Kevin Phillips with him as coach & he can pass on his knowledge of scoring god knows he scored loads of last min goals against us lol

just saying!!

Just saying.

The man has already tried to trash his name with Wednesday by belittling us already in the press, I would rather keep what I have of him as a 13 year old seeing him lift the cup just as that - a happy memory.

I need that memory, I don't want it tainted.   I may never see that again - my dad, bless him is 77 and the pinnacle he has as an Owl is the same as I had as a 13 year old, so that tells me a lot - please lets not taint any more legends from that era.

We are both (me 37, my dad 77) season ticket holders, both after a long period of time, although I did go regularly in between....we don't want a hero, we want a hard worker, we want gods to honest truth and someone who will bleed blue and white despite not even being from Sheffield.....THAT's the minimum, we don't need no god damn hero from 1991.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest wilyfox

I thought CC was a director of football type position anyway. CC and NP could work really well

Oh yeah, throw Roeder in the mix too...I could see that working a treat - Not.

Chansiri strikes me as a gentleman and family man. Couldn't see him hiring someone with a temperament like Pearson's, along with his antics.

Edited by wilyfox

Just saying.

The man has already tried to trash his name with Wednesday by belittling us already in the press, I would rather keep what I have of him as a 13 year old seeing him lift the cup just as that - a happy memory.

I need that memory, I don't want it tainted. I may never see that again - my dad, bless him is 77 and the pinnacle he has as an Owl is the same as I had as a 13 year old, so that tells me a lot - please lets not taint any more legends from that era.

We are both (me 37, my dad 77) season ticket holders, both after a long period of time, although I did go regularly in between....we don't want a hero, we want a hard worker, we want gods to honest truth and someone who will bleed blue and white despite not even being from Sheffield.....THAT's the minimum, we don't need no god damn hero from 1991.

Sentiments I share completely