New Away Kit Unveiled monday

Guest Manwithastick

not read the thread - I took the kids for the home shirts today. Holy crap the quality is so bad it's embarrassing. The lady

behind the counter agreed. The seams look like they'll just pull apart. The stitching on the hems etc and the finish quality 

is terrible. There is no way the buttons will still be there by xmas. Truly shocking.

Sondico need booting into the long grass asap. 

not read the thread - I took the kids for the home shirts today. Holy crap the quality is so bad it's embarrassing. The lady

behind the counter agreed. The seams look like they'll just pull apart. The stitching on the hems etc and the finish quality

is terrible. There is no way the buttons will still be there by xmas. Truly shocking.

It's Sondico though mate so what did you expect really? Terrible decision to go with them in the first place.

My lads is fine, very happy with it, time will tell I suppose

This is true they are pathetic quality

Guest WESTENDOWL

It's Sondico though mate so what did you expect really? Terrible decision to go with them in the first place.

Ever bought a snide shirt from Turkey looks the same smells the same aint the same

Guest alwaysaowl

Sounds like you might have a dud mate. Take it back and swap it.

Well I have two then mine and lads and a few other lads I know are same think you must be the lucky one

Well I have two then mine and lads and a few other lads I know are same think you must be the lucky one

Have you taken them back and swapped them?

How many did you buy?