New Away Kit Unveiled monday

Sadly, OPTIVENT seems to be marketing speak for 'stitched by a blind person with no hands - see the huge gaps in the coming apart seams? That's OPTIVENT'

You trying to say it's not better than Climacool?

GET. OUT.

I'll owl you to the floor pal.

Guest Deleted member

Sadly, OPTIVENT seems to be marketing speak for 'stitched by a blind person with no hands - see the huge gaps in the coming apart seams? That's OPTIVENT'

Could you not just buy the next size up?

Guest Manwithastick

Could you not just buy the next size up?

Bloody cheek! Actually, they don't have any 3xl or 4xl (home shirt). And I quote 'we definitely aren't getting any on the next delivery. IF we get any more at all then it might be near Christmas'

Amazing how everything changes and yet nothing changes at the same time. Seriously, the quality or lack of on the shirts I got for the kids on Saturday was terrible, even by our recent standards. If it were a shirt in Next they'd have withdrawn them all from sale.

Guest Deleted member

Bloody cheek! Actually, they don't have any 3xl or 4xl (home shirt). And I quote 'we definitely aren't getting any on the next delivery. IF we get any more at all then it might be near Christmas'

Amazing how everything changes and yet nothing changes at the same time. Seriously, the quality or lack of on the shirts I got for the kids on Saturday was terrible, even by our recent standards. If it were a shirt in Next they'd have withdrawn them all from sale.

I understand the sizing goes

L/XL/XXL/Barney Owl

Guest Distraught!

I understand the sizing goes

L/XL/XXL/Barney Owl

Rotherham also stock 9XL at their club shop as a special request from Steve Evans.

I hope they've got the same man who modeled the home shirt with Honda Gilders on from a few years ago. He was wearing a XXXL when a medium would probably have sufficed.

Worst fitting shirt I've ever seen lol

New-SWFC-Kit-2013.jpg

1 'X' away from wearing a toga.