Vincent Sasso

Guest wilyfox

Great stuff. Hopefully Sasso & Lachman prove more robust than Kelhar and Zayatte. Good ages, both of them. I hope they flourish.

Correctamundo.

But looks like 3-5-2 not 4-5-1 / 4-2-2 or even 4-1-5 in the last 15 minutes.

Which is why I left the creative and attacking side open to be filled with the real quality that will make the difference...

Presumably Lachmann will now be cover for Luvvens.

Correctamundo.

But looks like 3-5-2 not 4-5-1 / 4-2-2 or even 4-1-5 in the last 15 minutes.

Which is why I left the creative and attacking side open to be filled with the real quality that will make the difference...

Presumably Lachmann will now be cover for Luvvens.

Thought Carlos was a big proponent of 4-3-3 according to someone who read (the blurb for) his book?

So essentially Lees and Loovens with Lachman coming through and Sasso as cover, potential replacement down the line if we like him.

Probably still something to complain about though.

Portuguese 'footballer writer' not impressed by him.

Poor old @swfc, signing Vincent Sasso on loan. Pretty lousy every time I saw him, and that includes a match he played for the B team.

lol

Alexandre said a sentence in the BBC World Service don't you know, he's a footballing guru!

lol

Guest wilyfox

Good look to the lad but I fear total disaster is on the horizon be it who comes in or who we sell and for what price

That's the spirit. Good times lol

Correct, defense wasnt the problem last season, attacking was and as of yet that has not been improved. 

Buxton was often injured, Palmer didnt do a bad job but hes not naturally a full back. Not knocking the lad, hes a good ball player but tackling isnt his strongest point.

Helan is better up the field, Mattock is too slow.

Louvens got injured and Zayatte didnt have the best of starts.

So maybe defence was the problem. Having to play midfielders deep and play negative football to cover for an average defence? How many games last season did we come away from being thankful that we had Westwood in goal? Far too many.

And all credit to Westwood, but I dont want my goalkeeper to be player of the season. That should speak volumes.