Apps 6

Goals 0

France U'20

Apps 2

Goals 0

France U'21

Apps 2

Goals 0

Welcome to Hillsborough and good luck Vincent Sasso. 

Decent/good Championship player but not sure If he can play higher. 

Also was at PSG   :biggrin:

3534531614.jpg

For those wanting to slate Sasso based on what other so called 'fans' have to say, I give you Sir Thomas Lees.

Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

Negative, whingeing, hypocritical oaths!

This is the start of something new. Let's have it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Go on then UTO.

What's your call?[/quote

Same back 5 (maybe Palmer at right back)

It's the front 6 that needs addressing

not sure who just don't think it would work

think as things are going Palmer might struggle to get a start being home grown might not be enough for the new bloke

If you look at it like we've replaced Kelhar and Zayatte with Sasso and Lachman , I don't think you can complain too much .. Sasso hasnt had game time for the French U21's without having something about him , yeah he might be gash but people should remember it's only a loan , Lachman bit of an unknown but has played at a decent level and looks an absolute unit

And as much as people wanna scream about strikers , we still need to sign a left back

3534531614.jpg

For those wanting to slate Sasso based on what other so called 'fans' have to say, I give you Sir Thomas Lees.

Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

Negative, whingeing, hypocritical oaths!

This is the start of something new. Let's have it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Alright chill out ffs.

Portuguese 'footballer writer' not impressed by him.

Poor old @swfc, signing Vincent Sasso on loan. Pretty lousy every time I saw him, and that includes a match he played for the B team.

Leeds fan "Poor old Wendys signing Lees he's crap"

Motto talks cheap actions speak louder than words

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Only 1 review

Can't be that bad to play for braga in first place and make quite a few first team appearances and France u21

If you look at it like we've replaced Kelhar and Zayatte with Sasso and Lachman , I don't think you can complain too much

We can, what we do is switch to complain about something else until a review comes through saying Sasso is crap then we'll complain about this again.

Buxton was often injured, Palmer didnt do a bad job but hes not naturally a full back. Not knocking the lad, hes a good ball player but tackling isnt his strongest point.

Helan is better up the field, Mattock is too slow.

Louvens got injured and Zayatte didnt have the best of starts.

So maybe defence was the problem. Having to play midfielders deep and play negative football to cover for an average defence? How many games last season did we come away from being thankful that we had Westwood in goal? Far too many.

And all credit to Westwood, but I dont want my goalkeeper to be player of the season. That should speak volumes.

Mattock is no longer with us but Vermijl is although he seems totaly forgotten by most.

Considered a bit of a steal from Man Utd when we got him his star has waned quicker than that once adequate Sheffield publication. 

Edited by Captain30

Please stop with the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No! Why should I?!!!!!!!