Vincent Sasso

We look very strong at CB now... Loovens, Lees, Lachman, Susso all of good calibre. Considering Susso can play at RB, that's Palmer, Susso and Vermijl covering that position. Just need a LB to complement Helen and Dielna and that's a very strong championship defense in my opinion. Then we can crack on with the really important bit... Attacking options!

Agree with most of that, except the LB. We don't need someone to compliment Helen & Dielna, we need someone who's far better than Helen & Dielna.

Guest domSWFC

How come nothing is being made official? 

CC supposed to have joined a couple of weeks ago. 

Sasso supposed to have passed medical and agreed season loan.

What's the hold up?

PR Team on holiday.

Agree with most of that, except the LB. We don't need someone to compliment Helen & Dielna, we need someone who's far better than Helen & Dielna.

Suppose so. Think they are ok as back up. I like Helen at LB to be fair mainly due to his pace... Not many wingers beat him, he just need to improve his positional sense and composure on the ball. Still need better though, but there aren't many good LB's around

No hold up....looks like it's only just been completed. 

Sky Sources: Braga defender Vincent Sasso has passed his #SWFC medical. Poised to join on season-long loan, with view to permanent deal.

I've plussed you to negate Jontheowl's pointless activities.

Personally I think it's a good way forward to get players in on a season long loan first, then we shouldn't get stuck with turkeys on 3 year deals or 3 month loans that only achieve getting the player fit enough for their parent club to flog to someone else.

Lees, Sasso & Lachmann - a solid bank of 3 centre backs who can read the game, distribute and are composed.

Westwood

Helan & Vermijl as wing backs.

Semedo & Lee + one other?

Lavery / Bus / Nuhiu + the money shot?

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Lees, Sasso & Lachmann - a solid bank of 3 centre backs who can read the game, distribute and are composed.

Westwood

Helan & Vermijl as wing backs.

Semedo & Lee + one other?

Lavery / Bus / Nuhiu + the money shot?

If we want to come bottom 8 then this