Cooper close to being appointed

You don't get promoted by 2017 by giving people a chance, you get a proven manager with a cv to match

I dont like the bloke but adkins has got a cv down the road that says he can take a team up from that league

coopers says he did ok at swindon

Spot on mate, could go either way this appointment, shouldnt be gambling on an unproven manager at this level.

Can't understand how this guy is seen as an improvement on Gray.

Particularly after Bluesteels thread about him being the wrong man at Swindon .

On the flipside,

With Gray in charge we were absolutely appalling at home. The limited system we played under his management just didn't work.

How many times did we walk out of the ground without even having a shot on goal?

Clearly DC wants a different approach, much more attacking. With the right players he's thinking CC and MC can bring that philosophy to the club

And in regards to Cooper being the wrong man, that is coming from the bloke who was captain of the club intil Cooper dropped him out the picture for a much stronger loan player

Clearly a bitter piece

ridiculous if true, just another lower league nobody who will be gone within a year

On the very first day he was born Mr. A. Manager strode confidently into the Bernabeu and announced his arrival as First Team coach..........

......he never had to work hard to get there it was just his pretty pretty face and the backing of the red top journo sycophants.

La la la la di flipping da.

Yeah, my crystal ball says so......

Right, is the committee separate to the management set up?

Because the idea of CC sourcing players and working with Cooper to coach them sounds fair enough.

Where does the committee come in? on which players to sign from the CC short list?

Am I being really stupid?

I assume no one saw the car crash in the league 1 play offs?

All very well wanting to draw 5 each but in this league lack of defensive discipline only ever results in relegation.

Did you think I was being serious?  I despair of this place sometimes.

No, most of the time, everyones lost their sense of humour.

:ghoulguy:

Can't understand how this guy is seen as an improvement on Gray.

Particularly after Bluesteels thread about him being the wrong man at Swindon .

Did a decent job at Swindon, on the plus side played great football at times, on the negative side, they always gave you a chance, because of the attacking set up of the team. Cv before Swindon is frightening. 

Right, is the committee separate to the management set up?

Because the idea of CC sourcing players and working with Cooper to coach them sounds fair enough.

Where does the committee come in? on which players to sign from the CC short list?

Am I being really stupid?

This is the bit I don't get, Roeder's role seems to contradict CC

There's one too many tiers in the management structure of the football operations

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Both MC & CC already been sorting their backroom staff.

Former keeper been approached by both and accepted role to take first team goalkeeper coach role.

Westwood won't be staying then if Andy Rhodes gets the boot, one of the main reasons he came to Wednesday was to work with Rhodes again.