Cooper close to being appointed

Hope if he is appointed then we make some decent signings, because I'm seriously underwhelmed right now

Doubt there is anyone who is overwhelmed by any of this The good thing is, low expectations sometimes lead to pleasant surprises, and if doesn't, well meh, you guessed it all along

Edited by gurujuan

So we are looking to appoint a "Head Coach" who has worked wonders on a small budget. Anybody else hear those alarm bells?

⏰🔔

Would you rather us appoint a head coach who'd failed working on a big budget?

So is £999,999.

I hope it's closer to your figure for someone who let's face it has achieved very little. That God awful stint at Peterborough, balances out the play-off final with Swindon for me.

I know a few Posh fans who remember his awful period there and are highly critical. I certainly want to be positive about the forthcoming appointments although this casts a few clouds over Cooper. He had a decent run with Swindon so let's hope he's learned from that disaster at Peterborough.

ridiculous if true, just another lower league nobody who will be gone within a year

Well the fact that everyone has heard of him would suggest he's not a nobody.

In saying that I can't get overly enthused about his appointment.

Guest Deleted member

ridiculous if true, just another lower league nobody who will be gone within a year

This

All the best Championship managers started at Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona and worked their way down