I don't care what anyone says

Yes we needed to hit the ground running attracting the type of players Derby are.

I'm not of of those that thinks we need 3 or 4 players I think 9 or 10 and even if that happens it will be very late into pre-season or the start of the new season

To expect all those to gel so quickly is asking a lot

Agree more than 4 but less than 9.

Never stop dreaming though. I think this obsession with pre-season, friendlies and players gelling is a bit of a myth. 

Players and coaches need competitive games to gel into a team and who wins in the first couple of games is more down to opposition, style and a measure of luck. Teams do still get promoted even if they did not start too well. 

I think Gray would have had a job getting all the new players in and to hit the ground running but now it's a brand new set up I can't see it

Didn't Man City finish about 5th the first season after splurging about 150 million. It's not that easy

That's what I mean there are no guarantees no matter which way you do it. We haven't given them a chance yet.

It was always a season too early for me

We could do it but I never honestly expected us to go up this season.

How do you think Swindon will go on if we suddenly take their manager.Its not too late but not appointing him this week has made me think maybe we are looking elsewhere.

If it got to the end of july I might worry.But many players will sign for clubs during august, so still plenty of time.

This is worrying now. I don't care who comes in, but someone needs to come in quick. Time is running out

You do a lot of not caring don't you?

I don't care what they say, I wont live in a world without Mammadov.

There's a rumour, that came out of the club recently, that's indirectly linked to Mammadov.

Seems that Milan, whilst trying to find a buyer, had taken to singing a variation of a well-known Wednesday song.

Went something like this....

If your cheque doesn't bounce, if your cheque doesn't bounce then you're an Owl.

I understand now - time can never run out - BUT IT CAN BE WASTED. Mr C had perfect opportunity at the end of last season to sort it - mid table , no pressure. New coach could have come in and assessed what was needed, now we're starting cold, and other clubs are already beginning to gather players.  I reckon we need 5/6 good quality players to make a serious push - the new coach, who ever it is, hasn't even seen us play yet!