Carvalhal talks broke down?

You can speculate forever based on twitter rumours.

Another one being that Chansiri has been guaging public opinion on the possible appointment of CC before making the final call.

Nixon's theory is that we have no idea how to get a deal over the line, which seems a strange call with PA still at the club.

PA could be effectivly on garden leave.

It's not unusual when big takeovers go through for senior execs to be kept on for a while but away from things, stops em taking any relevant knowledge to a competitor..

There's no way Allardyce or any other decent manager would take the Wednesday job and not have full say over which players we sign.

Exactly this !

Guest AGreenius

Tbh. I am more worried about the lack of signings. Which of course probably won't happen until a new manager/coach is appointed.

My concern about signings is if we do go abroad for recruitment the players will probably need a bedding in period. Much like Bus and Melo etc. we could be starting the season with players who barely know each other.

Whatever happen, will happen. At the end of the day, we are all Wednesday aren't we!?

Tbh. I am more worried about the lack of signings. Which of course probably won't happen until a new manager/coach is appointed.

My concern about signings is if we do go abroad for recruitment the players will probably need a bedding in period. Much like Bus and Melo etc. we could be starting the season

with players who barely know each other.

Whatever happen, will happen. At the end of the day, we are all Wednesday aren't we!?

We need about ten players. Does it matter if all ten are signed the day before pre season starts? Or if we have five in and the other five during pre season?

Shoot me aswell while your at it - Confirmed that Cooper is on the radar on the Star website this am

The same Star report that said Carvalhal had been out of work since 2012, when he actually left his job in UAE at the end of May

I despair of our local sports 'journalists'