The absolutely not ITK rumours thread about more Hillsborough plans.

Guest _Ibbo_

Guest Grez Bez

No need to build a bridge as penistone road and the river don are to be diverted.

penistone road will follow the perimeter of the land and won't go through it like it does now.

All the dog shhiite on the land is to be cleaned up.

Thats why all the roadworks further up penistone roads been going on init

post-22045-0-36536100-1430851069.png

Guest sotonowl

Thats it, how did you get access to that. I was told it wouldn't be released until at least the end of the year.

Saw it for the first time last week.

Isn't one of Mr C's businesses in property development?  If this rumour has legs, I wouldn't be surprised to see a SWFC branded development that's owned by a separate entity.

Edited by Sham67

I did post about Niagra on another thread a week or so ago.

We will be leasing (as of a couple of weeks ago) and were denied permission to build a bridge

I believe the police are very unlikely to sell or lose the land. We play at niagra, the facilities are in constant use and changes are very rarely approved.

I believe the police are very unlikely to sell or lose the land. We play at niagra, the facilities are in constant use and changes are very rarely approved.

Haven't you heard of Osborne's austerity.  They won't be able to afford a copper next year, never mind a sports ground. 

Thanks 8 mill still seems a lot depends how many acres it is I suppose

8mill is the sum paid by Sainsburys for the bit of land they bought off Fletchers to build their new place seems a bargin if true