Steve McLaren

The promotional opportunities (macbrollies, maclanguage courses, machairrestorer,) do not necessarily include promotion itself.

In fairness I think he made the classic error of "adding premiership quality" before it was necessary by bringing in Bent and Ince and unsettling his team. Clearly can get a team playing on the front foot and clearly has good contacts within game for loans etc. that said, would think Owls move for him would feelnlike a sideways shift and probably feel the same for many of us. So overall it is a "no" from me.

People want to get rid of Gray who finished mid table with a low budget for McLaren who finished just above us with a massive budget.

Maybe if we had no manager would not be the worst choice but not worth sacking one for,

Clement would,if Chansiri is serious about promotion then this is the calibre we need to be looking at.

I would not get too excited if I was a Derby fan about Paul Clement.

I don't think anyone can say if an unproven manager can be a success no matter how good a coach he is.

Irvine, Brian Kidd, Terry Connor, Les Reed, Steve Keen. All highly respected coaches and all flops as a manager.

Edited by matthefish2002

Guest Ellis Rimmer

I would not get too excited if I was a Derby fan about Paul Clement.

I don't think anyone can say if an unproven manager can be a success no matter how good a coach he is.

Irvine, Brian Kidd, Terry Connor, Les Reed, Steve Keen. All highly respected coaches and all flops as a manager.

Definately, organising a good training sessionn doesn't mean he'll be able to fire a rocket up their butts if they're playing poorly