Are we feeling foolish?

Guest shakesby

Correct. Like I said end of the month Will give us a better idea.

So you are willing to accept that the budgets aren't out in the open, and nobody outside chansiri et Al know then?

With regards sponsorship rules - price of boxes has gone up. Season tickets have gone up. Extra sponsorship income via the extended corporate seats and tv will be counted. the rules state that any sponsorship deals from owners must be in keeping with reasonable rates. It's not unfeasible to sponsor Hillsborough, the stands, the kits and more for a lot more than we've been getting.

I'm as realistic as the next guy, but if chansiri really wants to go for it, it can be done.

Guest shakesby

So you are willing to accept that the budgets aren't out in the open, and nobody outside chansiri et Al know then?

With regards sponsorship rules - price of boxes has gone up. Season tickets have gone up. Extra sponsorship income via the extended corporate seats and tv will be counted. the rules state that any sponsorship deals from owners must be in keeping with reasonable rates. It's not unfeasible to sponsor Hillsborough, the stands, the kits and more for a lot more than we've been getting.

I'm as realistic as the next guy, but if chansiri really wants to go for it, it can be done.

Hence the £10m budget.

Exactly where there's a will there's a way.

Don't you think Jon.

Have a look for yourself, it's on Twitter, on here and could have been in some papers - though I'm not certain about that.

Twitter! FFS! I thought you were actually a club representative, yep, i feel foolish now.

Tha knows nowt!

Why do we leave it till the end of the season though when they are out of contract.

For some players this is ok especially if we don't know wether they are going to be needed or not.

But take the case of Westwood who has only 1 year left, why wait till end of next season.

I'd be putting a 4 year deal in front of him with a couple of incentives for him to sign it. Maybe a pay rise if we get promoted in two seasons then we'll let you go to a premier league club.

Tom Lees is another one we need on a longer deal.

Why do we leave it till the end of the season though when they are out of contract.

For some players this is ok especially if we don't know wether they are going to be needed or not.

But take the case of Westwood who has only 1 year left, why wait till end of next season.

I'd be putting a 4 year deal in front of him with a couple of incentives for him to sign it. Maybe a pay rise if we get promoted in two seasons then we'll let you go to a premier league club.

Tom Lees is another one we need on a longer deal.

Lees and westwood were both being offered new deals when chansiri arrived, confirmed by gray.