Home Kit Revealed

Well Its Wednesday Blue and White. With Blue and white stripes. Pretty traditional .

I think Owlstalk would have exploded if this classic was released currently.......

IMG_1890_zpsgd4tglem.jpg

Absolutely love this kit, cant put my finger on why but it was when I was really getting into my footie and it looked different. Love the early nineties ones and promotion kit from a few years back most. 

Absolutely love this kit, cant put my finger on why but it was when I was really getting into my footie and it looked different. Love the early nineties ones and promotion kit from a few years back most. 

Same here, I remember begging my mum to take me to the shops so I could buy it with my pocket money / birthday money. Bought the shirt, shorts and socks and wore them every day until my mum forced them to be washed. Ah to be 23 again (I think I would actually have been 7 or 8, was this 95?). If it was released now I'd definitely think it was a bit bizarre but I love it for the nostalgic value.

Same here, I remember begging my mum to take me to the shops so I could buy it with my pocket money / birthday money. Bought the shirt, shorts and socks and wore them every day until my mum forced them to be washed. Ah to be 23 again (I think I would actually have been 7 or 8, was this 95?). If it was released now I'd definitely think it was a bit bizarre but I love it for the nostalgic value.

Yeah it was around that time I believe. I'd have been around 10. Like you say for Nostalgic reasons I look back on it fondly.