Home Kit Revealed

Blue collar then?

I was looking forward to the pendants going into meltdown about the central white stripe - the blue collar is just a bonus.  Roll on 1st June!  Its going to be hilarious on here. 

<places an order for popcorn> 

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Is it just me who finds the whole WAWAW thing a bit cringey? Especially on the official club shirt...

I like it

I was looking forward to the pendants going into meltdown about the central white stripe - the blue collar is just a bonus.  Roll on 1st June!  Its going to be hilarious on here. 

<places an order for popcorn> 

I think you mean pedants

Guest _Ibbo_

Well Its Wednesday Blue and White. With Blue and white stripes. Pretty traditional .

I think Owlstalk would have exploded if this classic was released currently.......

IMG_1890_zpsgd4tglem.jpg

Is it just me who finds the whole WAWAW thing a bit cringey? Especially on the official club shirt...

Super cringeworthy.

It's the kind of thing the pigs would do with one of their god awful slogans.

Half expecting them to have 'Sheffield's red & white' as their main shirt sponsor next season.

Well Its Wednesday Blue and White. With Blue and white stripes. Pretty traditional .

I think Owlstalk would have exploded if this classic was released currently.......

IMG_1890_zpsgd4tglem.jpg

I didn't hate that kit, but it is a bit mad.

Espeically the random SWFC where the kit supplier logo usually is.

And the two double SWFC watermarks

I think it looks retro / cheap and for my tastes the stripes look a little too wide

That said there's only so much you can with blue and white stripes. So a bit of a change is ok now and again.

I wouldn't be against a really think stripe one like the 88 season