Good Morning Owls.

Guest Swindon on Tour

Have they started saying it isn't fair yet or blaming someone else for their failings?

If not, it won't be long.

They have no class

Well they've all followed Clough's lead and have been slating the referee all day on social media.

I am going to stop short of getting excited as I remind you it's only half time and United are a set of jammy gits at times.

But carry on the good work, and finish them off.

Want Preston to go up though as its just down the road from me and an away game I can get to easily

This. Its really only half time and anything can happen, especially with the spozzy gets.

Just hope that Swindon can finish off the job.

Would be nice to have a comfortable afternoon watching Preston v Swindon in the final, without being bothered about who wins it.

Well they've all followed Clough's lead and have been slating the referee all day on social media.

Pigs should have had a blatant pen for handball in 1st half, but the Swindon pen was just as obvious. Classic pantomime villain Byrne, who did nowt wrong, got booed all night then pops up with a late winner. Hilarious. :tango:

Guest Swindon on Tour

Send our regards to Phil King would you ?

Thanks

PS don't let us down !

lol

I personally know Phil King.

Best mates with John Sheridan. Still loves Wednesday.

Still watches Swindon. Took a coach load from his pub, The Merlin v Preston away.

Well done Swindon.  I'm not crowing yet though. They may have been denied a clear penalty on Thursday but they've been getting soft ones all season and they'll be diving like Daley on Monday.

Keep calm and play football and you should win, you've already hit 5 past them this season.

Still watches Swindon. Took a coach load from his pub, The Merlin v Preston away.

What was the name of the pub we all went to a few years ago that King was running?

Was it the Dolphin or was that the Merlin?

I was very drunk lol

What was the name of the pub we all went to a few years ago that King was running?

Was it the Dolphin or was that the Merlin?

I was very drunk lol

Are you drunk now ?  lol