Good Morning Owls.

Guest Swindon on Tour

One of the best away days I've ever had at Swindon.

First day of the season, 100 degrees (literally) on the away end and all stood outside the Dolphin with Kingy before the match.

Really hoping to have another visit in the league next season, good luck on Monday night pal, finish the job!!

Guest Swindon on Tour

What was the name of the pub we all went to a few years ago that King was running?

Was it the Dolphin or was that the Merlin?

I was very drunk lol

What was the name of the pub we all went to a few years ago that King was running?

Was it the Dolphin or was that the Merlin?

I was very drunk lol

Guest Swindon on Tour

My apologies it is the Dolphin.

Calming down now mate.......that would have been the one.

He still does the sponsored lounge on match days. A good laugh is Kingy.

Still loved his time as yours.

Guest Swindon on Tour

His accent and comments are pure genius,,

Has some stories to tell.

Really funny bloke.

Went to court a few years back and was innocent still makes fun of the time now.

However at the time was worried.....remember texting him the night he was acquitted.

One of the best away days I've ever had at Swindon.

First day of the season, 100 degrees (literally) on the away end and all stood outside the Dolphin with Kingy before the match.

Really hoping to have another visit in the league next season, good luck on Monday night pal, finish the job!!

Ive been to the country ground a couple of times ,and i agree its a good away day apart from those bloody roundabouts . What the hell is that all about. 

I really enjoyed the commentary last night on radio sheffield. It came across as here we go again, all to my amusement of course. Good luck Swindon on monday but as other have said the pigs are the spozziest team around and will be looking to dive anywhere near the area so lets hope the ref has some bottle. WAWASAW

Guest minsk owl

My apologies it is the Dolphin.

Calming down now mate.......that would have been the one.

He still does the sponsored lounge on match days. A good laugh is Kingy.

Still loved his time as yours.

Kingy , Kingy, ........... do your Thingy   :biggrin: ....... anyone remember ?

Guest sotonowl

You aint in the final yet, beware the cornered pig. If you get beat, don't come on here looking for sympathy.

Your team needs to focus on the game, you think it's already won, it isn't.

After 1 minute you could be level and you're arses will be twitchin then.

Get a grip. beat the pigs but don't think you already have, you aint.

I want either Swindon or Preston to go up. Quite like both clubs, although I would probably favour Preston because Deepdale was one of my first away days. My soft spot for them was tarnished when they went 1-0 up at Hillsborough and Richard Chaplow celebrated right in front of me slapping his bald head like a mad man.

Chesterfield can f off, know too many Chez fans and they will get above their stations again.

Pigs can rot for as long as possible.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

I guess you enjoyed the game last night ?

The song "you're just a poo poo Sheffield Wednesday" didn't go down with the locals :)

Not over yet but still a most enjoyable evening capped off with one of their fans kicking a bin after the game and watching him hobble home with an injured trotter.

Take care and enjoy the summer. If only we could meet next season but as said a long way to go.

Up the Wednesday.

We enjoyed very much, especially the midfield part in the second half capped of in the final minutes, trust me the roar from Hillsborough was just as loud as the Town End ;)

Hopefully the Blue Dolphin will be full of Wednesday once again with Kingy singing the blues!!!