Lambert

Guest Strap

You mean a current England International is dropping down a league when he could probably get a game at any club in the bottom half of the Prem?

Nah.

Yeah, him. Not good enough. A Bristol Rovers reject. They've gone from strength to strength since he left... 

90% of fans will be dissatisfied with the transfers. Some are seriously expecting players that we won't land in a million years. The way fans post on here you would think we won the champions league a couple of years ago and hit bad luck. Why the flip some of the names mention on this site would come here is beyond me. We have done nothing for nearly 2 decades , our fans are notorious for booing their own fans on debuts , why the roger would anyone good want to come here ??

Same reason as they go anywhere.  Money.

I've always been spot on with my insider info.

Remember the mammadov takeover? I told you it wouldn't go through.

Listen!

Me and "big rik" as he likes to be called amongst the lads was out this aft having a few.

I'd just cued off in a game of pool, knocked two reds in from the break, he was on yellow, we were playing two shots don't carry, didn't matter anyway cos I seven egged him, we had a grand riding on it, he paid up in quid coins after raiding his big bells whisky jar.

Long story short, he said "I'm signing for Wednesday next year"!

I said, "sweet", "thy go, pint of coors and a bag of pork scratchings".

I've no reason to lie, this site is such an effort some times.

Edited by council owl

Guest WESTENDOWL

Joking aside , would be a cracking signing with exactly the kind of pedigree in front of goal were looking for

He is the type of forward that we should be aiming for be it him or someone else