Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

HITC are suggesting we might embark on an ambitious bid to sign Patrick Bamford from Chelsea. Probably has no more relevance than me suggesting it Be nice though

(Having a go at that article, not at you)

If Bamford is to leave Chelsea again this summer then I'd bet it will be to a Premiership club, either on loan to a team near the bottom or sold to a club like Spurs or Soton. I think people will look at what Kane has achieved this year and feel Bamford might do similiar things soon.

Will Keane - Already a confirmed loan target

David Nugent - The category of Striker we will likely sign ... If he hasn't declined too much, then hopefully he'll be good enough

Lewis McGugan - Hopefully we haven't procrastinated too much on that deal

We'll sign a winger and maybe look to loan in another + a backup centre half, when needs be.

David Nugent - The category of Striker we will likely sign ... If he hasn't declined too much, then hopefully he'll be good enough

We'll sign a winger and maybe look to loan in another + a backup centre half, when needs be.

You think in our summer of a big turnaround we'll sign 4 players ?

Don't mean to gave a go but these are the kind of signings we could have potentially got before the takeover. I'm hardly ever optimistic with wednesday but I'm expecting Mcgugan and then much better players coming in.

Guest conisbrough

Big change round -

Sam Byram

Luke Garbutt

Lewis McGugan

Alex Mowatt

Alex Pritchard

James Wilson

English recruits another 4 from abroad.

Can only find one where it states that Milan said "if the right player is available we will be interested" at a fans forum when asked about a Paul Merson type player.

That was under a different owner and it wasn't promised at all.

Yes it has. In his early years. Tbh I can't be arsed to search I'm not as sad as u. What is your problem? Are u the forum police or summat.

I literally have no idea what sort of budget we're working with.

I was skeptical about our summer transfer dealings until DC said we'll be spending what ever we have to to ensure promotion by 2017.

Now, god knows. 

I'm still adamant though that we won't be signing the likes of Bamford, Deeney and co'. You can't force that calibre of player to have ANOTHER season at this level when they deserve so much more. You also can't think that we'd sign the likes of Jota from Brentford, it would just be a pointless switch from their point of view. 

Other than that though, let's flipping 'ave it! BUY ALL THE PLAYERS!

Yes it has. In his early years. Tbh I can't be arsed to search I'm not as sad as u. What is your problem? Are u the forum police or summat.

I'm not sure, I'm not sad enough to make up false statements and then get mardy when they don't happen

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Jota who knows, Depends how he feels about the situation with Warburton. Maybe he wouldn't even want to stay, maybe he'd realise we are a better chance to play in the Prem. Bamford already said he wants to stay at Chelsea and play in the first team but that's not gonna happen, but if he goes on loan again I can only see it being to one of the new prem sides or one of the bottom half teams.

I literally have no idea what sort of budget we're working with.

I was skeptical about our summer transfer dealings until DC said we'll be spending what ever we have to to ensure promotion by 2017.

Now, god knows. 

I'm still adamant though that we won't be signing the likes of Bamford, Deeney and co'. You can't force that calibre of player to have ANOTHER season at this level when they deserve so much more. You also can't think that we'd sign the likes of Jota from Brentford, it would just be a pointless switch from their point of view. 

Other than that though, let's flipping 'ave it! BUY ALL THE PLAYERS!

You serious? A big club with the financial backing necessary to get to the perm and a huge fan base, or Brentford who have had their best season in the last 80 years and struggle to get 10k a week in?

Bugger me if we can't tempt the likes of Jota (and/or others) now there really is no hope for the future!

Guest wilyfox

Bamford already said he wants to stay at Chelsea and play in the first team but that's not gonna happen.

Could do, if Drogba hangs up his boots as planned. Bamford could fill their 3rd choice striking position behind Costa and Remy.

At some stage, top 4 clubs like Chelsea and Man City need to create a path for their talented youth into the first team squad.

Could do, if Drogba hangs up his boots as planned. Bamford could fill their 3rd choice striking position behind Costa and Remy.

At some stage, top 4 clubs like Chelsea and Man City need to create a path for their talented youth into the first team squad.

Or Jose will go out and spunk another 40 million on a striker as per usual, which is more likely 

Guest wilyfox

Or Jose will go out and spunk another 40 million on a striker as per usual, which is more likely

Maybe, maybe not. When Costa's fit he plays. I doubt they'll buy a £40m bench sitter. Chelsea aren't as wasteful as Man City and Man Utd in that respect.