Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

BREAKING - #swfc interested in bringing Ian Harte, Danny Guthrie and Paul Anderson to Hillsborough on free transfers. #bfc #rfc #itfc

No no and yes.

Harte really should be buying his pipe and slippers.

Guthrie is no better than Lee. Would command huge wages too.

Would like to bring Anderson here but he's said he's settled where he is so can't see him moving far from Ipswich.

Guest tha_knows

BREAKING - #swfc interested in bringing Ian Harte, Danny Guthrie and Paul Anderson to Hillsborough on free transfers. #bfc #rfc #itfc

Wouldn't be too keen on Harte, would rather see us go for someone like Joe Bennett or Jake Robinson for left back

Just to be pedantic - Its not guaranteed Blackburn a Premier League return though!!

We had far too many draws last season ( especially at home ) ,and if we had just turned half a dozen of those draws into wins that would have put us around the play offs. 

Rhodes would have given us the goals to turn those draws into wins 

Signing Paul Anderson would be like, James O'coonor on the wing, all over again

Wouldn't be too keen on Harte, would rather see us go for someone like Joe Bennett or Jake Robinson for left back

I assume you mean Jack Robinson and not Jake Robinson.

In March time he was ruled out for up to a year with a knee injury...so I'd steer clear lol

Bennett would be a good shout though. I really don't want to start the season with either Helan or Dielna at left back.

Guest wilyfox

I'd take Guthrie - good player. Would make me less anxious waiting for McGugan through the summer, which it seems we may have to.

Anderson - yes, ok. We need 3 wingers and they can't all be costly. If he's the weakest of the three, then so be it.

Harte? Releasing Mattock to sign 38yr old Ian Harte? Vastly experienced, yes, but I wouldn't agree with that one.

Who doesn't run or cross the ball

Aside from the playoff game, he bearly gets forward ... Just another McCarthy blocker in midfield

Is that summary of Anderson as a player though, or how McCarthy uses his midfield?

I remember him being very tricky for Forest when they played against us the year we went down.

Guest tha_knows

I assume you mean Jack Robinson and not Jake Robinson.

In March time he was ruled out for up to a year with a knee injury...so I'd steer clear lol

Bennett would be a good shout though. I really don't want to start the season with either Helan or Dielna at left back.

lol My apologies