Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

@dkondonis: "Fulham have had a £1.2m bid for Sheffield Wednesday defender Tom Lees rejected." #ffc #fulhamfc #fulham

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It's obviously not real but Fulham are in the market for a CB. They've had £1.5M for Stearman and £2.5M for Dunk rejected. Lees is better than both of those surely!? Even if they offered £3M+ for Lees I wouldn't be happy with him going. Terrific player.

Edited by TheEnchanter

I found an old fixture card from the 94-95 season. Can you remember those? They used to have them in the club shop before the internet and computers were invented. Anyway, it has the team photo on the front with the clubcall number on it. Does anybody know if this is still a working line? Don't want to call it if it is redirected to some Zambian national bank helpline. I want the latest transfer dealings. Also, the button on my hold button on the remote for my tv has broken.

We need Marshall (or his agent) to speak to rovers and request he leaves

That's not gonna happen because it will cost the player (ergo agent) a lot of money

Reading about the fee that Liverpool have to pay burnley for ings making me wonder wether we'll get any kind of compo for the lads we released

You don't get compo for players you release

Guest TommyTank

2 to 2.5m for Lees at most. Defenders are not where the big fees go at this level. 

But we shouldn't be selling right now.

Harry Maguire??

Guest TommyTank

2.5M to Premier League Hull according to Wiki, which would seem to support my point.

Not really Maguire is no where nr the player Lees is and thats not with Blue and White tints either.

Maguire was playing in League One too.

Double it.

2.5M to Premier League Hull according to Wiki, which would seem to support my point.

But not half the player, and I'm not just saying that as I'm a Wednesday fan.

Maguire is a poor footballer.  A poor lump of a player.

Not really Maguire is no where nr the player Lees is and thats not with Blue and White tints either.

Maguire was playing in League One too.

Double it.

Well, my point was that defenders don't go for big money in the champ. Your supposed counterargument was an example of a defender going for not big money to the Premier League. I'm not sure how that stacks up as an argument.

And I don't see Lees getting a high seven figure move to a premier league club at the moment, to be honest, as good as he's been for us.

Edited by WC1Owl