Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I read a vague article a couple of days ago. Will try and find link. Probably a non-story like most of late. Good though of we're looking out in Spain and Portugal though. He's a diminutive left winger at Valencia.

It's happening: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11827/9714255/piatti-eyes-champions-league-push

Champions League push with Wednesday?

Interesting that Chelsea seem to have put a price on Patrick Bamford now, £10m, well interesting, only as much as, it shows the value of a decent loan. I hope it's part of our recruitment strategy this season, but only genuine quality, and only a long term loan

I wonder how much that valuation will influence the market and in particular the worth of Will Keane

Do you think there would be much interest in Keane if he were made available? Think he has been usurped by James Wilson, as this years must have Manchester Utd loan option

Guest wilyfox

I wonder how much that valuation will influence the market and in particular the worth of Will Keane

I don't care about Will Keane's valuation because I don't want us to buy him, but I'd hazard a guess around the 2mil mark. Whatever the figure on his head would be, it shouldn't be anywhere near Bamford's.

I don't care about Will Keane's valuation because I don't want us to buy him, but I'd hazard a guess around the 2mil mark. Whatever the figure on his head would be, it shouldn't be anywhere near Bamford's.

The sought after strikers, are the ones who are quick and mobile, they are the ones that make things happen. Hopefully the committee will have enlightened Gray to this way of thinking

Sensible signing ... If Rodgers actually uses him

With Milner signing too, maybe Liverpool have stopped trying to run, before they can walk

mmm theyve lost Gerrard and Suarez in the last twelve months and brought in Ings and Milner. Not so much learning to walk as falling over pissed if you ask me?

Burnley are considering Will Keane as a potential replacement for Danny Ings, thus reuniting him with his brother

Guest wilyfox

The sought after strikers, are the ones who are quick and mobile, they are the ones that make things happen. Hopefully the committee will have enlightened Gray to this way of thinking

Not always. Rhodes isn't quick, Austin isn't quick, Kane ain't that fast either. All in demand though.

That said, we need someone with a far better record than Keane's.

Pace is not the be all and end all guru. You seem to discount the possibility of any striker being successful without it.

We do lack pace though and could do with someone who offers it

No mobility is key, though as you say, pace is a useful option

mmm theyve lost Gerrard and Suarez in the last twelve months and brought in Ings and Milner. Not so much learning to walk as falling over pissed if you ask me?

Liverpool need to sign players that they can actually hold onto

Ings & Milner are good enough, to build towards top 4. Which is their immediate aim

Guest Distraught!

I can see us bidding for Keane. Gray seems to really like him.

So does Att Chansiri - done deal then. He'll be back.  :stuwinky: