Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Wait, how is motherfucking not destroyed by the legendary swear filter. It changes the medical terms for things. I'm so not playing anymore, although it will kill two months for me to find every way I can get round it. <.<

Pure luck Marc lol

He's quick but that is his only redeming feature. Missed countless one on ones, very badly. And he was also very, very poor at scoring when the ball was played across the box and all you have to do is tap it in from 5 yards out. I think he is probably best as a winger (that's where Barnsely played him) as he is a very poor striker. The goals he scored for us were mainly luck/flukey. If a striker wouldn't score in our team last year I very highly doubt he'll be up to much in the championship.

Not having a dig. But that description looks like a description of Afobe in his time with us. I don't really know much about Cole if I'm honest. But maybe those weaknesses can be solved with experience and it could improve his game.

Not having a dig. But that description looks like a description of Afobe in his time with us. I don't really know much about Cole if I'm honest. But maybe those weaknesses can be solved with experience and it could improve his game.

Afobe orobably wasn't ready for the championship when he was with you lot, but he was defo ready in league one with us. Cole wasn't ready for league one next season. For his own good he should go there again next season.

Kinda negates my last post lol

lol

Celtic would accept 3 million for leigh Griffins I know it's a Scottish striker and there a taboo on here but he would be a great addition

He did sod all at Wolves in the champ before he went north of Hadrians , in fact he spent a lot of his time out on loan 

No thanks 

He has been smashing chairs and tables in a nightclub, and smoking a shisha pipe whilst having his hair cut.

But hopefully, yes.

Sounds like he`d enjoy a night out with Madine  lol

Bolton hoping to tie up the signings of Madine and Morgan this week, but are unlikely to proceed with the signing of Palacios due to excessive wage demands, which have already scared off championship rivals Sheffield Wednesday

So, Pablo Piatti, what is going on there?

I read a vague article a couple of days ago. Will try and find link. Probably a non-story like most of late. Good though of we're looking out in Spain and Portugal though. He's a diminutive left winger at Valencia.