Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest TommyTank

Well, my point was that defenders don't go for big money in the champ. Your supposed counterargument was an example of a defender going for not big money to the Premier League. I'm not sure how that stacks up as an argument.

And I don't see Lees getting a high seven figure move to a premier league club at the moment, to be honest, as good as he's been for us.

Maguire was a League One defender and moved to the Prem for 2.5m.

That is a decent fee for a L1 defender especially when you look at the fee we got for Antonio.

Tom Lees was the main man in a very strong Championship defence.

Either you have no idea how good Tom Lees is or you are on crack.

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Mboro winning race for Rhodes.

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Meanwhile we have two bids for Ben10 kicked out  and we're linked with the likes of  37 year old Ian Harte.No progress on Mcgugan and only one of our  5 new contract offers accepted.

WTF is going on at S6? What happened to "whatever it takes"?

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Meanwhile we have two bids for Ben10 kicked out  and we're linked with the likes of  37 year old Ian Harte.No progress on Mcgugan and only one of our  5 new contract offers accepted.

Calm down don't take twitter talk seriously.

Plenty of time to do the deals, just chill.

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

We've hardly been 'linked' with Harte. It's a stupid twitter account that posted it. I could make a twitter account and post that we're set to sign Lewis McGugan, Patrick Bamford & Tom Ince and people on here would take it as gospel. 

No one knows what's happening. No one knows if we've even made a bid for Marshall, it's just a rumour. No one knows what's happening with McGugan, everything is 'reported' or 'a source said'.

As of right now we know that Lee has signed a new deal & Semedo probably has as well judging by his tweets and him advertising out kits. We also know that DC has said he'll spend whatever it takes. 

I'm 100% sure that people at the club will be working overtime to do what is right for this club, otherwise what would be the point in DC spending millions on the pitch renovation and a meaningless scoreboard. If that's what he is prepared to spend on aesthetics then I'm sure that the players brought in will be of good quality. If it takes time to bring in those players then fine.

Be patient. Judging by social media a mass amount of players, of our club and other clubs, are still away on holiday. Players with families, typically, will take two holidays. One with the family and one 'lads' holiday.  It'll take a while to get targets through the door.

Just chill out!

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Meanwhile we have two bids for Ben10 kicked out and we're linked with the likes of 37 year old Ian Harte.No progress on Mcgugan and only one of our 5 new contract offers accepted.

**** me.

Guest TommyTank

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Whatever it takes doesn't mean we will do it within a month of the season finishing.

Bent was part of the Derby side that completely folded and threw away promotion, plus his wages are huge.

Beckford went on loan to League One and did ok, didnt do much for Bolton in the Championship.

No substance to the rest.

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Done flouncing?

I repeat what I said earlier: we're going to be incredibly disappointed in the quality of player we bring in by July 1st (If we even bring anyone in). Mark my words.

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Derby sign Bent

Preston sign Beckford

Reading in for Grabban

Hudds. in for Hooper.

Meanwhile we have two bids for Ben10 kicked out and we're linked with the likes of 37 year old Ian Harte.No progress on Mcgugan and only one of our 5 new contract offers accepted.

Put similar in another thread, but why would you want Beckford?

How come Blackpool got money for ince

The problem is there is demand for players like Ings and Ince so people pay a fee to acquire them, even though their contracts are due to expire. We released our players which cancels their contracts. There is hardly a clamour for the likes of McCabe and Corry.