Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I would happily swap Beckford for any of our current crop of forwards, not to mention, Garner...

And then moan about it 6 months down the line when he's only got 5 goals to his name. Beckford had a good couple of seasons about 6 years ago in league 1. Never really stepped up to the mark since Edited by pickledegghiderman

I would happily swap Beckford for any of our current crop of forwards, not to mention, Garner...

Garner has had a good season with PNE in league one but he's played at this level before and done nowt , be surprised if he gets double figures next year

Garner has had a good season with PNE in league one but he's played at this level before and done nowt , be surprised if he gets double figures next year

He might do OK for them, he's a good fit, settled in the system, at his boyhood club and the fans love him. If he's happy, he'd be a fool to move, because I could see him struggling elsewhere

He might do OK for them, he's a good fit, settled in the system, at his boyhood club and the fans love him. If he's happy, he'd be a fool to move, because I could see him struggling elsewhere

Yeah think he's found his club in PNE , not a championship striker for me though

New Derby boss Paul Clement says he will be using his contacts at Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG and Real Madrid, to try and bring the best players to Derby County. Let's hope Stuart Gray can do the same, and we can use all his influence to clinch the deal for Northampton Town's Ivan Toney. Go on Stuey, give it your best shot

New Derby boss Paul Clement says he will be using his contacts at Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG and Real Madrid, to try and bring the best players to Derby County. Let's hope Stuart Gray can do the same, and we can use all his influence to clinch the deal for Northampton Town's Ivan Toney. Go on Stuey, give it your best shot

lol

what happened with Wolves signing Toney ?? Did he actually fail a medical ? Seen bits of the lad and obvious he's got talent but don't know if signing a striker with no experience of this league is what we should be doing this summer , we've got promising talent in Lavery I really think we need someone out and out proven at this level