Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

When we going to sign someone

Bored nar

100 n odd pages and not even a signing

Not even close 😂😂😂😂

Transfer window doesn't open till 1st July. Having said that nothing stopping you from getting agreements, it's just official paperwork can't be lodged till 1st

Jed Wallace - everyone getting excited/ disappointed he didn't join.  League 2 attacking midfielder scoring some goals.  Danny Mayor, League 2 player of the year.  We could probably get him back on a snip (you'd have hoped we'd have a first look clause in there).  

An upside down pyramid midfield 3 of Melo, Mayor, McGugan with

some pace down the sides and a big, mobile (sorry Atthe) goalscoring target man up top in a 433 would do damage.  Mayor always reminded me of Will Hughes, diminutive but gets about.  

Then again would rather have Tom Ince.  Or maybe both.  

OMG just reread my post and it is a bit HITC.  Apologies for that,

Your expectations are too low I suggest you take a look st the 91 squad and that will tell you what is needed for promotion in what is an arguably better league

Your expectations are too low I suggest you take a look st the 91 squad and that will tell you what is needed for promotion in what is an arguably better league

Why is signing a player from league two, having low expectations?

I want to sign quality players, mostly young players mixed in with players of experience. 

I don't care who we sign them from. It doesn't matter who we sign them from! 

Danny Mayor would be a good signing. Jed Wallace would have been a good signing.

Why is signing a player from league two, having low expectations?

I want to sign quality players, mostly young players mixed in with players of experience. 

I don't care who we sign them from. It doesn't matter who we sign them from! 

Danny Mayor would be a good signing. Jed Wallace would have been a good signing.

Danny Mayor is no where near the standard required

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Amazed people actually want Danny Mayor back.  Is it possible that he has just found his level??

Because he is league two

And Jamie Vardy was playing below that level....Charlie Austin....Troy Deeney....Antonio.....list goes on.

Everyone has to start somewhere, players find their feet at different paces. Considering our lack of wingers right now I'd be interested in looking at League 2's POTY.

Amazed people actually want Danny Mayor back.  Is it possible that he has just found his level??

Not saying I particularly want him back. I just don't know.

You can't say he's not good enough though JUST because he plays in league 2...I was looking for another reason not to be interested in a young winger voted POTY in that league by a panelist.