Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I watched Celtic vs Inverness CT today. Celtic absolutly murdered them by playing very high pressing all over the pitch. Young fella who played deep playmaking role for Inverness looked at least class above every one of his teamates. Remainded me of young Stephen McPhail, getting ball under lot of pressure, yet always found time on the ball for himself, and available teamate.

He got awfuly lot of the ball, and first pass I've seen him missplace came in 90'th minute.

Very intrigued by this player.

What's this lad from Cally thistle called?

In the end I forgot to write his name :blush: His name is Liam Polworth, and this was the first time I've seen him play. Going by Wikipedia, he played very little for Inverness so far.

Jed Wallace - everyone getting excited/ disappointed he didn't join.  League 2 attacking midfielder scoring some goals.  Danny Mayor, League 2 player of the year.  We could probably get him back on a snip (you'd have hoped we'd have a first look clause in there).  

An upside down pyramid midfield 3 of Melo, Mayor, McGugan with some pace down the sides and a big, mobile (sorry Atthe) goalscoring target man up top in a 433 would do damage.  Mayor always reminded me of Will Hughes, diminutive but gets about.  

Then again would rather have Tom Ince.  Or maybe both.  

OMG just reread my post and it is a bit HITC.  Apologies for that,

Guest Daniel Walker

When we going to sign someone

Bored nar

100 n odd pages and not even a signing

Not even close 😂😂😂😂