Melo

Better on the ball then Semedo. Does defensive part of the ball by reading game well, and by using his strength to muscle players off the ball. Much different defensive player then Semedo, and I think he did solid enough, if unspectacular job today.

Someone at the game will probably have a better idea than me as I can only add to BigOwl's comments only seeing the stream myself too. 

Pretty much summed up by BO too, barely had his name mentioned by the commentator, but his positioning really seemed to restrict any attempts Bournemouth had to build through the middle and his physical presence was clearly a problem for attackers. Didn't make any spectacular diving challenges, but as I mentioned his good positioning meant he didn't have to. Distributed the ball very well too, looked calm on the ball and very good at bringing it down quickly to get the ball moving on our terms- and liked getting in the refs face a little for someone who (reportedly) doesn't have a fantastic grasp of the English language yet.

Optimistic about this fella, really am

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Thought he had a solid game.  Excellent positioning.  It is the one position we are sorted in with him, Semedo and Hutch there.

Someone at the game will probably have a better idea than me as I can only add to BigOwl's comments only seeing the stream myself too. 

Pretty much summed up by BO too, barely had his name mentioned by the commentator, but his positioning really seemed to restrict any attempts Bournemouth had to build through the middle and his physical presence was clearly a problem for attackers. Didn't make any spectacular diving challenges, but as I mentioned his good positioning meant he didn't have to. Distributed the ball very well too, looked calm on the ball and very good at bringing it down quickly to get the ball moving on our terms- and liked getting in the refs face a little for someone who (reportedly) doesn't have a fantastic grasp of the English language yet.

Optimistic about this fella, really am

Perhaps Bullen has been giving him some "special" Sheffield English lessons.