Most nervous game you been to or listen to

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Was thinking of games that had my nerves on edge remember a game at Leicester few years back could not get a ticket so listen on radio went through hell & every emotion possible we needed a win think it finished 3-2 Watson Clarke & slursarski think that's right scored . Also watched place v west brom on sky tue before we played the 2-2 game if palace won we would have gone down watching that game was pure hell

middlesbrough at home 2 years ago when big steve scored that screamer in front of kop, place erupted!

also the wycombe game when I just had a horrible feeling it will all end in tears

& any steel city derby game

These in recent memory. Particularly that Middlesbrough game.

Guest Gazzaswfc

The Semi in 93 was nervous could not face thought of losing to them it was about stopping them gettin to a final &us getting to it if the game would have been played at Leeds as they planned rekon it would have suited them the build up the week before the game was nervous excitement as was the game but quality & class won the day

Palace against WBA a few years back, knowing if Palace won, we were relegated. Working in a bar at the time, with it on the TV - had to go and tidy the cellar as I couldn't watch.

If not, it went down to our fixture at Hillsborough with a fighting chance. 

Well, we all know what happened after that. 

Other than that - Pigs vs Stevenage was pretty rank. 

Edited by Shifty Powers

Palace against WBA a few years back, knowing if Palace won, we were relegated. Working in a bar at the time, with it on the TV - had to go and tidy the cellar as I couldn't watch.

If not, it went down to our fixture at Hillsborough with a fighting chance. 

Well, we all know what happened after that. 

Other than that - Pigs vs Stevenage was pretty rank. 

Remember THAT injury time clearance in that game.

Jaiysus

lol

Arsenal Relegation game In 2000.

The Brighton & Hove Albion Relegation game In 2003. 

2005 Play-Off Final vs Hartlepool United.

Wycombe Wanderers 2012 Promotion game. 

Norwich survival game In 2008. 

Palace relegation game 2010. 

Any game against Pigs. 

Edited by aeroswfc

Home to Leicester last season  -  start of recovery under Stuart Gray.

But without a doubt the most nervous I've ever been at a football match has to be the last 10 minutes of the 90

against the Pigs 1993 semi-final at Wembley.

Absolutely terrified that they might break away  and steal it after we had dominated the whole match only to

be kept out by a magnificent performance by their goalkeeper (Kelly I think - tho' I'm not an expert when it comes

to the names if porcine players)

But as we all know it all turned out well at the end, well apart from the result in the final!

Recent times at Brentford away, longest its ever felt watching the game, then after at Euston watching the blunts throw the kitchen sink at Stevenage in the last few mins.

Best drunk street dancing for the next 20 mins after tho