That Nuhiu chance

great piece of skill, not executed perfectly. heavy touch took it away from him.

occurring at the same time as decent defending.

Yeah, after the first sublime roll it around the keeper, his next touch looked too heavy.

It deserved to go in for the initial skill

dont think he meant to shoot when he shot, did he?

my thought was that it ricocheted off his shin during the sublime skill and luckily went in. i was up celebrating, thought it was in, didnt see no geezer get it off the line... gutted, only turned away to look at my son, he thought it was in an all!

Guest totemowl

great piece of skill, not executed perfectly. heavy touch took it away from him.

occurring at the same time as decent defending.

Sublime skills and touch to push it over the line.

I reckon he thought he'd done everything he needed to do to score but the defender did well to recover and get it clear.

Typical Nuhui but he must have been gutted by this one.

Gray needs to lock him in a padded cell with constant replays of his top 10 misses. It might just change him from a forward into a striker. He could easily have had 20 goals for us this season, if only he'd taken his easy looking chances.

I sometimes wonder which way people are looking at our games, it was nether a sublime bit of skill nor a heavy shot,,,,,,,,it was very nearly an accidental goal!

His first touch, rolling his foot over the ball to take it to the left of the keeper was so bad that it cannoned in to his left leg, luckily for him it was so bad and heavy a touch that it has enough momentum to propel it goal wards off his leg.....unluckily just not enough to reach the net in time

If it had gone in this site would have been in meltdown between those claiming it was messiesque and those saying it was the clumsiest goal ever.

Edited by Ian

His first touch, rolling his foot over the ball to take it to the left of the keeper was so bad that it cannoned in to his left leg, luckily for him it was so bad and heavy a touch that it has enough momentum to propel it goal wards off his leg.....unluckily just not enough to reach the net in time

Agree.

...and this was the best thing he did all game.

His saving grace most games is his energy, which seemed lacking today.

I sometimes wonder which way people are looking at our games, it was nether a sublime bit of skill nor a heavy shot,,,,,,,,it was very nearly an accidental goal!

If it had gone in this site would have been in meltdown between those claiming it was messiesque and those saying it was the clumsiest goal ever.

youre the one claiming we all think he's messi, yet anything he does well you claim is just chance. Is he still tapping your bird?