That Nuhiu chance

I feel sorry for Nuhiu oposition teams seem to think he is our biggest threat (maybe this says something) and double up on him nearly all the time and I think he struggles with this physical attention as it's not what hes been used to. Having said that the fact he has two against him should be creating space around the field somewhere, but we either dont seem to be able to use or just cant find it quick enough. In front of goal Nuhiu's confidence seems to be very low but he's scored ten and with a bit of work could easily get 15+ and maybe create the space for a better striker.

The BBC website is still accidentally showing him as our top scorer?!!

Really does emphasise how poor we are, attacking wise,when our top scorer has 7? League goals. Takes us back to the days when booth was our top goal scorer with a similar total.

It was a stroke of genius. The first touch round the keeper was sublime but he didn't have time to smash it, he has to hit it quick which meant he couldn't geberate enough power. It was a good clearance from the defender

It was a stroke of genius. The first touch round the keeper was sublime but he didn't have time to smash it, he has to hit it quick which meant he couldn't geberate enough power. It was a good clearance from the defender

This.

I don't think he realised how close or quick the defender was. Outstanding clearance in the end unfortunately!

It was a fantastic piece of skill. He tried taking it round the keeper on his right foot and on to his left for the shot in the same movement. Unfortunately he didn't quite get enough on the shot and it allowed the defender to get back and clear off the line. 

If it had gone in, we'd all be sat here lauding an amazing goal.

Fine lines.

It was a fantastic piece of skill. He tried taking it round the keeper on his right foot and on to his left for the shot in the same movement. Unfortunately he didn't quite get enough on the shot and it allowed the defender to get back and clear off the line. 

If it had gone in, we'd all be sat here lauding an amazing goal.

Fine lines.

Not quite all I think.

I can be quite critical of Big Dave but that was an outstanding piece of skilz, Defender did unbelievable .

My god, what is it with some of you guys and nuhiu.

He's 8 yards out and only the keeper to beat. He has to score, has to.

Feck the alleged great bit of skill, he again missed a sitter.

Having embarrassed myself on multiple occasions celebrating goals before they've crossed the line, over the past two seasons I've held back a bit before celebrating...wanting to be 100% sure the ball has gone in...checking to see if the linesman has flagged etc. I genuinely thought we'd scored though yesterday.

Lynch did incredibly to get back. He actually impressed me a lot yesterday. Definitely Huddersfield's best player.