That Nuhiu chance

To be fair to the lad, his misses are pretty spectacular and entertaining in their own right.

I'd go as far as saying that some of his misses have been in the top ten highlights of our home performances this season.

lol

Funnily enough I saw a stat the other day that suggested May has had many more 'big chance' misses this season.

Nuhiu 'only' had something like 7.

My god, what is it with some of you guys and nuhiu.

He's 8 yards out and only the keeper to beat. He has to score, has to.

Feck the alleged great bit of skill, he again missed a sitter.

No offence mate, but your opinion clearly doesn't count for much when in another thread you said our full backs were "impotent" and "no threat whatsoever" in a match where Vermijl got an assist. If you can't tell our full-backs (Or at least Vermijl) posed an attacking threat then it's fairly clear you can't tell the difference between a poor effort and a great piece of defending and bad luck.

No offence mate, but your opinion clearly doesn't count for much when in another thread you said our full backs were "impotent" and "no threat whatsoever" in a match where Vermijl got an assist. If you can't tell our full-backs (Or at least Vermijl) posed an attacking threat then it's fairly clear you can't tell the difference between a poor effort and a great piece of defending and bad luck.

No offence, but if you can't see that our full backs were directed to hold back, rather than attack, then you know nowt. An assist doesn't change that. I just rather our strikers, rather than have glorious misses.

Guest JohnWest

Same old Adthe Apologists.

Not a fan of Nuhiu but why are people not mentioning the Lavery chances that he had? they were better chances, Nuhiu nearly scored had it not been for some brilliant defending, you have to be realistic about it pal.

Same old Adthe Apologists.

Only nuhiu could get praised for how well he missed a good chance. Bizarre.

yep and how many chances did Lavery blaze over again?

At least Nuhiu's was on target

but that doesn't matter to the pair of you does it ? 

go and bore someone else 

Guest JohnWest

Only nuhiu could get praised for how well he missed a good chance. Bizarre.

Read my post again arsewipe, I've said I'm not a Nuhiu fan.

Guest Fedor

yep and how many chances did Lavery blaze over again?

At least Nuhiu's was on target

but that doesn't matter to the pair of you does it ?

go and bore someone else

Read the thread title again.