The Plump Little Man From Roveram

Guest Iron Hunter

Rodgers is the nephew or cousin of Nigel Worthington. He used to watch us when Irish played for us!

Sure that Gerry Armstrong is involved in this aswell.

wouldn't surprise me if lard arse doesn't get the push at the end of this season even if they stay up after all the money he's spunked away mainly on players they'll never own

Guest mrbluesky

Love the thought that somebody went and checked this out!

lol

Old chinese proverb...When in hole stop digging.

lol

Guest Iron Hunter

Even though Worthington and Rogers are from the north west of Northen Ireland and Armstrong is from Belfast?!

Them Irish get around a bit.

I have a reyt laugh listening to Steve Evans interviews when they lose. They always played like Real Madrid and should have been 5-0 up with at least 1 pen they should have had.

Surely it must give him a sign that his team is crap, if a team keeps losing when they play well then what will happen when they play badly.

Steve Evans tho lol

Evans said: "It was the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen.

"You might as well get a 12-year-old who has blue blood in his veins to come and referee."

Rotherham had got back into the game through Derbyshire before the moment of controversy as he went through on goal in search of an equaliser.

Evans added: "We have just seen the DVD. It is as nailed on as they come. It's a penalty and a red card. If you don't give them then you might as well give the game up.

"I'm not questioning the integrity of Dean Whitestone, I'm just saying he was atrocious today. You can write that in capitals for the Football League.

"Certain people don't want us in the Championship. We have a lot of respect for the people at Birmingham City but the place went silent when Matt went down. Everyone knows we should have been given it.

"Every point is precious. If they go down to 10 men I think we beat them."

Rotherham are one place and four points above the Championship relegation zone following a fourth successive defeat.

Can anyone remember when they beat the pigs last season but were trailing at HT and after they'd won Evans came on the radio saying...

"I got it wrong in the first half, I shouldn't be in management if I'm making mistakes like that"

Just so that Paul Walker (or whoever it was interviewing him) would come over all "yes but you got it right in the end" and "you won though Steve" and then loads of fans phoned up saying how great he was.... It was all very pathetic.

Funny how he never blames himself when they lose, only when they win.

The guy's a pr**k!!

He's just an all round loathable human being. His voice, his hair, body shape, attitude, character, morals.....just a grade A prïck.

How come you've mentioned only the nicest things about him,are you his mother?.

The thing what grates me with Evans is...

Even though he's 54 stone that doesn't bother me, he could actually be a decent manager If...

He wasn't so self centred, stop blaming the ref and stop thinking the world is against them.

He's had 1056 players this season, he has had chance to build a team to stay up and if he concentrated on the team they would be higher up the league.

He's just that much of a conspiracy theorist that this will cost his team relegation.

Basically stop spouting crap, concentration on the team and bingo you survive.