The Plump Little Man From Roveram

Hes Been at it again,Pre match interview says hes couldn,t care less about last weeks result ,Then goes on to say " I bet Stuart Gray Doesn,t throw 3 Strikers on In last 10 Mins against Huddersfield ...what did he expect gray to do? ,Give them the  Points ,Listen To Him It Makes you feel all warm inside ..ha ha

Today's game:

Birmingham manager Gary Rowett on Rotherham's penalty claims: "I've watched it back three or four times and I actually don't think it was a penalty, in my opinion.

"I can understand why Steve would want it given but I've watched it and the legs tangled but I don't think there was a clear foul by anyone, plus the ball is running away. I'm sure Steve will say I said otherwise."

Evans could barely contain his fury after his side's failed penalty claim, later labelling it "the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen."

lol

Hes Been at it again,Pre match interview says hes couldn,t care less about last weeks result ,Then goes on to say " I bet Stuart Gray Doesn,t throw 3 Strikers on In last 10 Mins against Huddersfield ...what did he expect gray to do? ,Give them the Points ,Listen To Him It Makes you feel all warm inside ..ha ha

how did someone so idiotic become a manager. Is that him passing the blame onto Stuart Gray now for their loss? If they had a normal manager i might want them to stay up, but not now. I'd take great pleasure in seeing his horrible sweaty fat head crying after Wigan's 95th minute winner sends them back to where they belong

Guest swintonowl1999

That fat pollock has a bad obsession with wednesday.

Last month we were spending 50 million on players in summer

We won then and all he can talk about is our fan base.

Now he brings us up in a game we weren't even playing.

You lost because your poo poo tactics you fanny

Guest swintonowl1999

Hope you're joking

What and get hit with a FFP? I'd rather spend two or three million and loan prem players

You've got to blame the referees for Rovrums problems tho'

Poor old fatty Evans sees "The worst refereeing decision I've ever seen in my life" every week.

No wonder his face gets redder every week. Stand well back, I'm sure his head is going to explode

before the end of the season.

Poor old fatty Evans sees "The worst refereeing decision I've ever seen in my life" every week.

No wonder his face gets redder every week. Stand well back, I'm sure his head is going to explode

Dont forget his players are fantastic every week too lol

It's to deflect criticism from him. All the fans hear is referee this referee that. Should've been a penalty, we bossed the game,we were the better team. Stops them from thinking we're pants really and so is our manager. He's doing it right though with the number of Toytowners on P&G who say how good he is