Chris Powell's last trip to S6

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/ill-stay-calm-win-sheffield-8959262

He loved the fact he had robbed the city of that FA Cup derby game. Well, I say robbed - it was our own bloody fault.

“We had gone under the radar because everyone was talking about the possibility of a Sheffield derby in the quarter-finals,†said the 45-year-old.

“It was a little bit undignified, but emotions were high and the adrenaline was pumping and I don’t regret that celebration."

Guest Gazzaswfc

Nuhiu header was over the line & there winner was handball along with palace I hate charlton with a passion

Guest tha_knows

Remember the promotion season when they beat us at Hillsborough from Jackson's free kick, constant time wasting going unnoticed by the ref. I don't particularly like any of the London clubs but them Charlton I despise. Powell and Michael Morrison absolute b@llends of the highest order

Remember the promotion season when they beat us at Hillsborough from Jackson's free kick, constant time wasting going unnoticed by the ref. I don't particularly like any of the London clubs but them Charlton I despise. Powell and Michael Morrison absolute b@llends of the highest order

this match was one that sticks in my mind in terms of quality and entertainment, it was awful. Bit like watching the pigs under Bassett, i liked Megson but his longball style was shocking

he won the black coach of the year last month!

i mean ........FFS is he real. bangs on about the race card too many white managers etc etc, then accepts an award that Morinho, Wenger, Rodgers etc etc CANT WIN - due to their race! think about that for a second...  IMO he should have turned down the award as it makes him look a reyt hypocritical racist twohat.

swing on our crossbar again an ill egg him....im bad like that!

he won the black coach of the year last month!

i mean ........FFS is he real. bangs on about the race card too many white managers etc etc, then accepts an award that Morinho, Wenger, Rodgers etc etc CANT WIN - due to their race! think about that for a second... IMO he should have turned down the award as it makes him look a reyt hypocritical racist twohat.

swing on our crossbar again an ill egg him....im bad like that!

^^^^^