Chris Powell's last trip to S6

I'll never understand how having different rules for different races can be anything other than racist!

(and that includes awards like the MOBO's, clubs, events...etc - all of which are deemed to be OK for non-Caucasian groups) 

Football is so financially driven these days, that if a chairman thought that he could replace a failing manager with a really good one, regardless of race, he/she is going to do that - surely! I honestly can't believe that it's a real issue in this day and age. If any chairman has ever chosen a manager because of the colour of their skin, they ought to be ashamed of themselves anyway.

On a totally separate note, CP comes across as a reyt n0bend when he's interviewed. He's probably alright once you get to know him; but his brand of cynical, time-wasting, anti-football is my least favourite thing about the game!

Seems wednesdayites want passionate managers. Yeah to megson. Nay to Dave Jones. Yet when an opposing manager shows passion he gets ridiculed on here. Powell is one of the few honest guys about. Even admitted we should have had a pen at their place.

What do u can't throw fruit?

Actually o understand where you were coming from, but I didn't mean it like that.

Just my mate got a 3 year ban for throwing an orange at fulham

You need banning for 3 years on here because you can't string a sentence together pal.

#Backtoschoolsoon