Your Worst Wednesday team

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Joe Crookes

How some people are saying Nuhiu I'll never know his hold up play is phenomenal whenever he is in the team we play better, yes his finishing has been poor but he's created chances by laying the ball off and starts moves off. When he's out of the team we arnt as good,

some people need their heads testing

Nuhiu would be nowhere near a worst XI. 

Mine would be...

Tidman

Besertw*t 

Chris Carr

Dean Smith 

Barry Murphy (switching him to right back to accomodate Besertw*t)

Robbie Mustoe

Craig Armstrong

Gary Teale

James Chambers

Kim Olsen

Antoine-Currier 

Adam-Proudlock-Sheffield-Wednesday.jpg

Has anyone from Wolves ever looked this good though?

Proudlock was poor overall but scored one of the best goals I have ever seen by a wednesday player. Left foot full volley into top corner to equalise away at Stoke - was an absolutely tremendous goal.

Guest Gazzaswfc

LOOK HOW COOL HE IS,HE PROBABLY HAD SEX WITH BOTH OF THOSE WOMEN WITHOUT,,,, TAKING OFF THE GLASSES OR BRAKING A SWEAT[ well he could not score on pitch did most of it off it

Proudlock was poor overall but scored one of the best goals I have ever seen by a wednesday player. Left foot full volley into top corner to equalise away at Stoke - was an absolutely tremendous goal.

Scored a worldy against Wycombe on Sky as well.

Brad jones/chris adamson

Con blatsis

Tony crane

ashley westwood

Jon beswetherick

rocky lekaj

chris marsden

Petter rudi

phil scott

Francis jeffers

Daniel uchechi

worth a mention;

Adem poric, Danny maddix, Leon knight, Robbie mustoe, gary teale, David Graham, Adam Proudlock, mike jones, John hills, graeme coughlan, Kim Olsen...

Brad jones/chris adamson

Con blatsis

Tony crane

ashley westwood

Jon beswetherick

rocky lekaj

chris marsden

Petter rudi

phil scott

Francis jeffers

Daniel uchechi

worth a mention;

Adem poric, Danny maddix, Leon knight, Robbie mustoe, gary teale, David Graham, Adam Proudlock, mike jones, John hills, graeme coughlan, Kim Olsen...

petter rudi was dreadful the day he destroyed Blackburn away in the premier league. The idea he'd be in the team but not yonk, Joc, potter, jimmy smith etc is laughable

Guest Gazzaswfc

He scored a quality goal at Bristol city in a 4-1 win

Scored a worldy against Wycombe on Sky as well.

How some people are saying Nuhiu I'll never know his hold up play is phenomenal whenever he is in the team we play better, yes his finishing has been poor but he's created chances by laying the ball off and starts moves off. When he's out of the team we arnt as good,

some people need their heads testing

I wouldn't worry about it mate. Haterz gonnna hate.

Adamson is probably the worst professional footballer I've ever seen. We would have been better putting a 5 year old in net. these threads have been done to death. A most overrated thread would be more interesting, so the like of esajas,Jj llera Helen and Hutchinson can shine

Edited by james o connor

Nuhiu would be nowhere near a worst XI...

He'd be nowhere near our worst XI this season, let alone including the past decade or so at a lower level and in relegation battles.

I can't imagine that amyone is actually being serious about his inclusion. They're just trying to be funny and maybe find each other funny? Nowt so queer as folk!

Adamson is probably the worst professional footballer I've ever seen. We would have been better putting a 5 year old in net. these threads have been done to death. A most overrated thread would be more interesting, so the like of esajas,Jj llera Helen and Hutchinson can shine

along with your namesake, Steve MacLean and Tommy Spurr

It' subjective by definition though. Those that overrated them with undoubtably disagree. And it involves second guessing how well rated players are.

Esajas, for example, was never particularly rated from my recollection, but quite good to watch nonetheless. He was a luxury player (i.e. lazy, lightweight, offering nowt defensively); but came on to score 2 and set up a few other chances at the Stain when it looked like we could lose by 5 or 6 at half time!

From players i,ve actually seen / can remember

Chris Adamson

Darren Wood

Dave Cusack

Guy Branston

Peter Gilbert

Wade Small

Steve Adams

Ray Coyle

Paul Smith

Peter Feeley

David Johnson (not the loanne, the youngster picked by Tricky Trev)

SUBS

Maurice Ross

Fred McIver

Jon Beswetherick

Colin Prophet

Kim Olsen

Ronnie Ferguson

Barry Corr