Your Worst Wednesday team

Guest Gazzaswfc

Craig Armstrong

ARMSTRONG,

HAD HE NOT FOCUSED ALL THAT ILL SPENT TIME GETTING HIS FAMOUS ARMS SO STRONG,AND INSTEAD INVESTED THE SAID LOST TIME IT HIS WEAK, UNDER NURISHED LEGS..

.HIS CAREER COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT

IT IS SAID HE WOULD,LIKE A TWISTED ADDICT,TIE A BELT AROUND HIS WAIST BEFORE EVERY MEAL,THUS DENYING HIS NEGLECTED LEGS THE NUTRIENTS IT NEEDED TO SUSTAIN A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CAREER..

post-20136-0-72656100-1427859154_thumb.p

post-20136-0-76482400-1427859159_thumb.p

Edited by adamwestsleftear

Any side would have to include Phil Henson

Can't agree withthis fella. Apart from not having the pysical attributes to compete in the bulying 3rd division. Henson was able to pick a pass and actually play football. That is impossible when you have a team of muppetts around you and every other club has neanderthal midfieldfelders crunching him at every opportunity. Phil Henson was a much maligned player who was better than given credit for.

Start by looking at the 100 others during this era. The Barry Watlings, Peter Feeley, Steve Downes, Andy Proudlove etc Then oyu can really have a squad of crap to be proud of. Mr Henson should not be in that squad in my opinion

Neil Ramsbottom

Tony McMahon

Leigh Bromby

Derek Geary

Brian Marwood

Allan Quinn

David Ford

Dean Windass

Terry Curran

Chris O’Grady

Richard Cresswell

Subs: Franz Carr, David Johnson, Wilf Rostron, Carl Bradshaw, Allan Warboys

Manager: Ian Porterfield

Ball Boy: Danny Wilson

All played for Wednesday before having a brain fade and getting involved with the Blunts.

Too many to choose from but I'm sorry I opened this. I'd forgotten all about Soares, Teale and kenny Lunt.  What about DAVID GRAHAM, saw him first away against leicester missing a sitter, which was a high point, as he never looked like even getting into a position to miss a sitter ever again.

1. Brad jones

2. Jon Beswetherick

3. Brian Barry-Murphy

4. Guy Branston

5. Madjid Bougherra (controversial you may say but he had some HOWLERS for us and cost us games)

6. Danny Sonner

7. Kenny lunt

8. Darren potter

9. Francis Jeffers

10. Jay Bothroyd

11. Chris Sedgwick

They may not be the worst of the worst, but I remember puling my hair out watching each of them individually.

ADAM ******* PROUDLOCK!!

1. Brad jones

2. Jon Beswetherick

3. Brian Barry-Murphy

4. Guy Branston

5. Madjid Bougherra (controversial you may say but he had some HOWLERS for us and cost us games)

6. Danny Sonner

7. Kenny lunt

8. Darren potter

9. Francis Jeffers

10. Jay Bothroyd

11. Chris Sedgwick

They may not be the worst of the worst, but I remember puling my hair out watching each of them individually.

WTF:

Anyone listing any of the players n the last 30 years clearly wasn't around in 74/75 & 75/76 seasons. They really take the biscuit for scale of crapness!

So in a "Worst of 70's" vs "Worst post 2000" match, which team would lose (assuming you can adjust for the professionalisation of the game, I guess)?

Guest Romish Owl

Fred McIver played along side Sammy Todd throw. up who was the worst

Edited by Romish Owl