ST sales - any updates on uptake so far?

Guest conisbrough

I have renewed ST.

It did say on web site that a high proportion were those who did not have a previous ticket. Can only remember this being said Officially when were promoted out of League 1.

Genuinely think few football reasons not to do so as we have improved this season and next season there will be more investment. Can understand where personal life gets in way of attending.

After many, many years I wasn't going to renew (would have still gone to most as long as we were scoring occasionally), but due to the takeover and all we hope that brings, I will be renewing next week - we can live in hope and would be happy with a top 8 finish next season.

My old fellas had one since the 1950's, hes in his 70's.

Hes given up for next season, hes had enough of watching tripe like nuhui miss sitters every week (his words not mine), the negative tactics, the boring football at home games. Trying to make him see the light but think hes fell at the final hurdle to be honest.

Having said that hes served his time at Hillsborough....hinted at a half season ticket if things have imporoved

That's sad

He's put up with all the shhhhh t over the last few years

I understand his reason's, but keep on at him, we can't afford to lose someone like him

Tell him Nuhui will be a bit part player next season.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just been accepted for credit card so fingers crossed its here next week then 0% it for me & young un.

noticed it arrives from '7 to 10 days' ... but the early bird ends in 9 days.

because youve been accepted can you not get a ref number from CC  to buy your ST straight away? 

Else from monday no-one will be able to get a ST via this method will they?

Guest sotonowl

Will the euphoria of the takeover allow us to match the likes of Derby and Norwich when it comes to season ticket sales?

Not according to steve (lard arse) evans

noticed it arrives from '7 to 10 days' ... but the early bird ends in 9 days.

because youve been accepted can you not get a ref number from CC to buy your ST straight away?

Else from monday no-one will be able to get a ST via this method will they?

I'll try Thursday if not got it through, suppose could put it Mrs card then balance transfer it as think that's 0% as well

It's quite pathetic that the man in the street has to resort to credit agreements to watch football. I wouldn't mind of the quality of football was top level, but it isn't.

That's football now like it or lump it it'll get worse next season or the one after when we'er in the big league  :stuwinky:

My old fellas had one since the 1950's, hes in his 70's.

Hes given up for next season, hes had enough of watching tripe like nuhui miss sitters every week (his words not mine), the negative tactics, the boring football at home games. Trying to make him see the light but think hes fell at the final hurdle to be honest.

Having said that hes served his time at Hillsborough....hinted at a half season ticket if things have imporoved

tell him to stick in there lost count of how many times i've only renewed because my old man did ,he says if he gets to 80 and gets a free season ticket he'll pay half of mine only 3 years to go.Keep breathing you old bugger  lol

tell him to stick in there lost count of how many times i've only renewed because my old man did ,he says if he gets to 80 and gets a free season ticket he'll pay half of mine only 3 years to go.Keep breathing you old bugger lol

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but over 80's no longer get free tickets. My dad used to get one but now has to pay the standard concession rate.

How many of us know friends and family that have just said enough is enough.We have over the last 15 yrs had some right poor football on show ,My RESPECT  goes to all the young lads who have started watching the owls during this period ,Myself ever an optimist i always hope each yr will get better.Season tickets this yr wont be great  17,000 because at the end of the day nothing has happened yet .But when the new pitch is down ,Players brought in ,Next season season tickets 22,000 .The young fans want to see premier football  ,If we get to the premier support will go through the roof because some of older lads might be tempted to bring kids or grand kids ,That is where supporting this club comes from we aint made OWLS ME ARE BORN OWLS.