average crowds next season?

Just wondering what people think a realistic target for our average crowds for next season could be?

I know some people are a little unhappy with the price rise of season tickets but if we do sign say mcgugan , a couple of wingers and a couple of class strikers and a better product on show, then surely the price rise is justified and we can surely be looking at somewhere round the 26k mark. After all we did average more than 24k in our first season back in the championship . I for one would go to more home games , although probably not get a season ticket due to work commitments

We would have to be right in top 3 all season to average 26k in this league

The brand of football and level of entertainment at Hillsborough surely has to improve on this season though, so I'd expect a few more on average, 22-23k would be decent

Edited by Lee A

Guest northswell

Not a boast post.

I am in the top percentile when it comes to dosposable income.

I am not paying money until i see an improvement. I no longer go regulary.

Have a pop if you like but in thirty odd years i think i can keep my powder dry.

Edited by northswell

Guest CoryBailey96

Challenging for automatic - 26/27k

Challenging for play-offs - 21/22k

Same as this season - 17/18k

Relegation battle - 16/17k

I don't think we would get 17/18k if we came 10th like we are expected this season. Maybe in the early 20,000's

Guest northswell

In the past I have been lucky to have been served a perfect plate.

The recent offerings have been a let down. There is a new chef in charge, but I reserve the right, not to return until fixtures, fittings, and service inprove.

The recent offerings have been a let down. There is a new chef in charge, but I reserve the right, not to return until fixtures, fittings, and service inprove.

See you...don't let the turnstile hit you in the back on your way out

You will be sadly missed. 

I agree. It's the parts who go without thinking who whinge when prices go up. Well of course they do, you go every week no matter what rubbish is put out so yes, whack up the price! Your nothing more than a silly punter to the club until the fans own it. All fans own clubs, all fans set prices/wages.

thing is, forget the 38000+ that went to wycombe game, what about the 1000s that couldnt get a ticket!

and tbh, promotion from L1 is mickey mouse in comparison with a push for the prem..

for that reason, if were in the top 6 all season it wouldnt surprise me to see us average 28k plus, 

but if were bottom half....... how many will be at mid week vs bournemouth? it was under 17k this yr!