Half full or half empty ?

Now that Stuart Gray has dispensed with "As such" in his interviews I've noticed his liking for "My glass is half full"

So, simple question regarding your attitude and thoughts on being a Wednesday fan, Is your glass half full or half empty ?

Now I'm a right miserable and negative 2hat and tend to look on the dark side more often than not but I'm pretty much stuck in the middle where Wednesday are concerned, as a kid I used to think we could win every game we played but now as I'm nearing 50 I tend to not get my hopes up and then if we do win it's a bonus.

I think I'll go for half empty.

So, which are you, half full or half empty ?

PS I'm bored.

I think he's saving up all of his "Grayisms" and will eventually go back to them once he's compiled enough. For what it's worth and at the end of the day, the most important thing for him is to ensure that the glass is always half full and he doesn't overuse anything, as such.

I am genuinely surprised every time we lose, so, optimist here.

Definitely half full. I'm more than pleased with the progress under Gray. We are safe with 10 games left. How often have we been able to say that? He deserves far more credit than he's currently being given.

Whilst I understand peoples concerns regarding our home record & lack of goals, Gray has got excellent results & the best he could with the tools he has had. We haven't got great attacking players, pace or flare & up until now we haven't had the funds to get them. We are better set up to play away from home. Grays made us hard working, well organised & hard to beat, the basis of any good team.

Hopefully in the summer he'll be given the funds to add the needed quality to the squad to make us a force, we aren't far away from getting it right...

When he wants to counter argue something he also says....."no, no, no"

(I don't miss "as such".....I ised to listen out for them rather than listen to his actual interview!)!

I've always been a glass half full Wednesday fan...even through the dark days of league 1 and the days when we had a Potter / O'Connor midfield!! Now that we have fresh investment and some money behind us.....there's no reason not to be excited right now!!! 😄

I'm sorta half full...Its the only chance Wednesday are going to have if you look at the way football is going, but the half empty bit is us joining in a rat race I detest, but thats the hypocrisy of football fans I suppose.

Everybody else is either doing it or trying to, the moral high ground is cold, wet and windy, and getting increasingly lonely.

To go the whole hog, Gray will go along with his backroom stuff and 90% of the players we argue about on here will be dispatched to threads like  "who was better Nuhiu or May"

So I suppose we all embrace it and fasten our seat belts

I'm half full after this takeover. 

As for Stuart Gray, I don't get this hang-up about the phrases he uses - he can sing Agadoo in his interviews or even recite The Rime of the Ancient Mariner as long as we are doing well on the pitch. 

Paddy!!

If you're not half full now, you may never be.

The excitement and potential that we're on the verge of getting back to the top is awesome!!

Of course it may not happen, but feeling positive at the potential right now.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Paddy!!

If you're not half full now, you may never be.

The excitement and potential that we're on the verge of getting back to the top is awesome!!

Of course it may not happen, but feeling positive at the potential right now.

flipping hell Paddy,

If you aren't in the half full brigade now you never will be !

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're all right of course, like I said I am a negative person and the last 15 years have been erm.............slightly erm............s*** but there's light at the end of the tunnel at the bottom of the glass "As Such" lol

Guest Deleted member

Genuinely opened this thread thinking it would be about Hillsborough on matchdays if Gray doesnt start playing more attractive football