Half full or half empty ?

He dispensed with 'as such' a long time ago, yes. But he doesn't half overuse 'the most important thing is...' and 'the pleasing thing is...'. to the point where I want to smash my radio. Also 'I've just said to the players in there...' comes out with alarming regularity.

I'm glass half full, btw. As I've just said to the players in there.

Edited by Polar

Clough does the word "err" to death during interviews. In fact he says it that frequently, its like each sentence is made up of err's with the odd word thrown in to break it up a bit!

And it's for this reason why I turn the radio off for 5 mins when ever he's on. His droning voice and series of "errrrr" drives me insane.

At least "as such" was entertaining. I'm disappointed he doesn't say this any more

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Mines three quarters full right now, it used to be a quarter to half full.

I'm hoping it will soon be fully full full in the fullest of full worlds, fullilly full.

Now that Stuart Gray has dispensed with "As such" in his interviews I've noticed his liking for "My glass is half full"

So, simple question regarding your attitude and thoughts on being a Wednesday fan, Is your glass half full or half empty ?

Now I'm a right miserable and negative 2hat and tend to look on the dark side more often than not but I'm pretty much stuck in the middle where Wednesday are concerned, as a kid I used to think we could win every game we played but now as I'm nearing 50 I tend to not get my hopes up and then if we do win it's a bonus.

I think I'll go for half empty.

So, which are you, half full or half empty ?

PS I'm bored.

Proper cockney slang is top hat.2 hats doesn't scan properly.lol

Now that Stuart Gray has dispensed with "As such" in his interviews I've noticed his liking for "My glass is half full"

So, simple question regarding your attitude and thoughts on being a Wednesday fan, Is your glass half full or half empty ?

Now I'm a right miserable and negative 2hat and tend to look on the dark side more often than not but I'm pretty much stuck in the middle where Wednesday are concerned, as a kid I used to think we could win every game we played but now as I'm nearing 50 I tend to not get my hopes up and then if we do win it's a bonus.

I think I'll go for half empty.

So, which are you, half full or half empty ?

PS I'm bored.

I'll buy you a pint mate just to top that glass up exciting times ahead I think. UTO

You're all right of course, like I said I am a negative person and the last 15 years have been erm.............slightly erm............s*** but there's light at the end of the tunnel at the bottom of the glass "As Such" lol

If you can see light at the bottom of your glass I know what the problem is. You need another drink.