Chris wood

Knockaret going to Ipswich, can understand the lads decision to be honest but what a kick in the balls

I suspect that will be the one we get told stu has missed out on now

Guest Sheff Owl

Anthony Knockeart going to Ipswich and lets be honest here it makes sense for him and for his career. He won't achieve anything with us.

Ipswich are fighting for promotion, probably can offer better wages, same with Wood, he will probably go to a team that is trying to get promoted, or do they choose a club that is actually trying to finish high in the table but not in the sense of promotion.

Anthony Knockeart going to Ipswich and lets be honest here it makes sense for him and for his career. He won't achieve anything with us.

Ipswich are fighting for promotion, probably can offer better wages, same with Wood, he will probably go to a team that is trying to get promoted, or do they choose a club that is actually trying to finish high in the table but not in the sense of promotion.

Yeah nail on the head , were going to struggle to attract anything now

Can see a couple of young uns coming in

Only played 6 games all season and scored just the one at the start of the season and been out for long periods with injuies.   I know it is a step down to the Championship but we are desperate to bring in a player who can hit the ground running and very little time to get players match fit and blend into this team.

Not a chance we will get a top quality loan signing in like this. Like others have said, they will have a few options and who on Earth would want to come and play on our ploughed field of a pitch, in a struggling side on the brink of another relegation scrap, who don't score enough goals or create enough chances? Hardly a pull are we?

Guest domSWFC

We have enough strikers! They aren't the problem. The problem is they have no service. We need wingers, to provide chances. Wood is a good player, but we wouldn't score in our team.

We have enough strikers! They aren't the problem. The problem is they have no service. We need wingers, to provide chances. Wood is a good player, but we wouldn't score in our team.

Oh I think he would. He is the type of player who can fashion chances for himself, as well as being able to operate as a target man. I believe, along with a winger, he'd be the ideal man to bring the best out of Stevie May

Chris Wood would have most of the top 8 vying for his services and a possible route back to the prem. There is no attraction to joining a mid table nothing team like us

Is this the same Chris Wood who's last loan move was to relegation battling Millwall?   I've never understood what he's done to achieve his messianic status on here,