Chris wood

Is this the same Chris Wood who's last loan move was to relegation battling Millwall? I've never understood what he's done to achieve his messianic status on here,

The same Chris Wood who got 11 in 19 at Millwall...

The same player that played an important part in getting Leicester promoted...

The same Chris Wood who at 23 has got 57 career goals and has played at a world cup...

But yeah he went on loan to a struggling Millwall side so cant possibly be good enough for us...

Harry Kane was on loan at Millwall that season too, rule him out straight away he must be turd if loaned to Millwall!

Chris Wood is several times better than anything we have got/had for a while (excluding loans).

The same Chris Wood who got 11 in 19 at Millwall...

The same player that played an important part in getting Leicester promoted...

The same Chris Wood who at 23 has got 57 career goals and has played at a world cup...

But yeah he went on loan to a struggling Millwall side so cant possibly be good enough for us...

Harry Kane was on loan at Millwall that season too, rule him out straight away he must be turd if loaned to Millwall!

Chris Wood is several times better than anything we have got/had for a while (excluding loans).

Have a look at the post I was responding to.  It was on about him only wanting to go to a side chasing promotion.  Nothing to do with his ability and suitability for us.  Context and that.

He'd be a decent signing, but so would several others.  

Edited by Sham67

Have a look at the post I was responding to. It was on about him only wanting to go to a side chasing promotion. Nothing to do with his ability and suitability for us. Context and that.

He'd be a decent signing, but so would several others.

Apologies should have read that, fully agree with you, not a premier league striker by any means but would be a great addition.