Come back Gary Megson

I think it's only a matter of days before Gray is made to walk the plank. The smart money will be on Meggo to replace him.

I think it's only a matter of days before Gray is made to walk the plank. The smart money will be on Meggo to replace him.

I think that Gray is safe for now but if he is sacrificed I doubt we'll see Megson replacing him.

Could very well happen. Roeder and Pearson have worked with him before, he's got promotion out of this league, and of course not to mention the affiliation he has with the club. Left under controversial circumstances, I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

I agree.

I agree.

HE will be back.

He will be back.

#unfinishedbusiness

#unfinishedbusiness

gary megson

gary megson

Could very well happen. Roeder and Pearson have worked with him before, he's got promotion out of this league, and of course not to mention the affiliation he has with the club. Left under controversial circumstances, I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

With this, I agree.

#noonebettertoleadustoglory