The Sheffield Red Bulls

I live in hunters bar..... : /

I'm serious guys, bored to tears of the same old crap. We haven't won a game for ages.

We never sign anyone.

Threads on here such as are we the most boring team on the planet are sprouting up.

Milan wants out, he's not bothered, it's fair enough really.

For the sake of some blue and white stripes and a name of the week you'd honestly just plod on like this forever, gates of 20k..... dreading the mini pigs coming here and being so up for it we wilt like a lettuce leaf.

Or.... we can all get together, email red bull how kuch we want them to come in and do us up,

Ground re done with top notch facilities. ... buying players like di maria and costa.... winning FA Cups again....

We just become the sheffield red bulls and wear a different kit..... everything we want traded for that.....

I mean.... we were a cricket club at one point..... we wore all blue at one point.....

Why are you so afraid of this?

You're making this email to milan and red bull really hard work.

I wanna say how excited we are to progress out the cob webs.

It's not that bad guys...... The Sheffield City Red Bulls, kit just gets a bit of a red bull make over,

Black shorts stay... blue and white stripes stay.... red bull logo on kit though as sponsor. Ground becomes red bull stadium.

And we sign messi and ronaldo..... how about that? Would you be happy with that?

Guest Grez Bez

Start a new club, don't take one with nearly 150 years of history and change it

Alternatively, just support a team who are already in the prem

I do support Man City..... they are my second club.

It just seems that all our problems could be solved by selling out.

Ok..... in 5 years time would you rather we had become the sheffield red bulls and be in the top places of the prem..... or in league one as the owls/wednesday etc?

And.... if red bull offered you 40 million pounds to dress in a red bull can outfit for ten years and change your name to red bull would you do it? You would wouldn't you.

You wouldn't start harping on about your rich history of wearing t shirts and jumpers. And being called Jerry.

you support Man City?

you want us to "sell out"

surely this is WRONG SECTION

nothing to do with our club or its supporters

you are either 13 years old or do not understand....or both

It's Wednesday playing in Blue & White stripes or nowt for me. Ground not so important, could take leaving Hillsborough (just) although given that there is more than sufficient scope to modernise and (if ever necessary) extend on the existing site don't see why that should happen either.

you support Man City?

you want us to "sell out"

surely this is WRONG SECTION

nothing to do with our club or its supporters

you are either 13 years old or do not understand....or both

I just wanna see us score some bloody goals!

It's a thread about sheffield wednesday becoming the sheffield red bulls? Where wouod you stick it?

I'm not thirteen, I'm just not a miserable sulkatron like you.

I enjoy my supporting of man city... when england are out the world cup and euros I support germany.

I just wanna see us score some bloody goals!

It's a thread about sheffield wednesday becoming the sheffield red bulls? Where wouod you stick it?

I'm not thirteen, I'm just not a miserable sulkatron like you.

I enjoy my supporting of man city... when england are out the world cup and euros I support germany.

Are you Lord Haw Haw? lol

There is something fun about watching crap though

Sat in the home end at the Etihad and looked round and thought as much as it would be nice to have the squad they have andbe challenging for trophies I am so lad I am a Wednesday fan no matter how painful it can be.

I am convinced we will get into the top division again in my lifetime