The Sheffield Red Bulls

Tuesday night home game to Bournemouth expecting us to probably get a max of one goal.

Red bulls for me.

What if we were called The Wednesday Red Bulls? Blue and white striped kit, black shorts, ground called hillsblrough.

Done up stadium, sign messi and ronald.... then would you be ok with it?

..whats wrong with the Sheffield Wednesday: The Owls: Blue and White: S6:

Sponsored by:

'Red Bull' ... "...They're not Red and they don't talk Bull...but we give them extra wings to fly higher, stronger and faster..."...

There is something fun about watching crap though

Sat in the home end at the Etihad and looked round and thought as much as it would be nice to have the squad they have andbe challenging for trophies I am so lad I am a Wednesday fan no matter how painful it can be.

I am convinced we will get into the top division again in my lifetime

Was talking to  a Man Cuty fan at work the other day. Life long supporter. He told me he's losing his love a bit too many foreign players too easy to buy your way out of trouble ticket prices too high

Was talking to a Man Cuty fan at work the other day. Life long supporter. He told me he's losing his love a bit too many foreign players too easy to buy your way out of trouble ticket prices too high

Did you rub it in that we are playing Bournemouth on a tuesday night at 29 pound a ticket?

Did you tell him we can buy a can of warm lager for 4 quid and stand basically outside drinking it?

Did you tell him we signed gary taylor fletcher?.......

Did you rub it in that we are playing Bournemouth on a tuesday night at 29 pound a ticket?

Did you tell him we can buy a can of warm lager for 4 quid and stand basically outside drinking it?

Did you tell him we signed gary taylor fletcher?.......

No what would be the point. His gripe was that it didn't feel like his club anymore bit like if we were called Sheffield Red Bulls

No what would be the point. His gripe was that it didn't feel like his club anymore bit like if we were called Sheffield Red Bulls

I know what you mean mate, I was only joking.

It would be a bit of a blow. I know a citeh fan and he said his l1 season was the most he enjoyed.

Was just a bit of a debate tbh.

I live in hunters bar..... : /

I'm serious guys, bored to tears of the same old crap. We haven't won a game for ages.

We never sign anyone.

Threads on here such as are we the most boring team on the planet are sprouting up.

Milan wants out, he's not bothered, it's fair enough really.

For the sake of some blue and white stripes and a name of the week you'd honestly just plod on like this forever, gates of 20k..... dreading the mini pigs coming here and being so up for it we wilt like a lettuce leaf.

Or.... we can all get together, email red bull how kuch we want them to come in and do us up,

Ground re done with top notch facilities. ... buying players like di maria and costa.... winning FA Cups again....

We just become the sheffield red bulls and wear a different kit..... everything we want traded for that.....

I mean.... we were a cricket club at one point..... we wore all blue at one point.....

Are you a true Wednesday fan or are you a wannabe.

If you are a true Wednesday fan you will know glory isn't for us, it's for others who have sold their souls to the devil. We sold ours to Milan who is more like a minor imp than a devil.

We have to make do with a scrappy win over mid table opposition on a wet tuesday in January as our moment of glory. Ours is the heart stopping moment of our star winger beating 3 players and blasting the ball......into row Z.

Get used to it my son. if you are a Wednesdayite these are your moments of glory not lifting the FA Cup, the Premier League title or the Champions Leauge .

If you can't hack it then support Chelsea, or one of the Manchester teams. Sell your soul for a silver trophy or several.

You decide are you  a man of steel or a make believe person of cheap silver plate.

Edited by prowl

You can't support a second side if they are successful. That is cheating.

Supporting a team much lower down than your first team or from another country is one thing but supporting a much more successful team from the same country is just taking a cheap way out.

I have liked city since I was about 6, watched them beat Man U in a derby.

I like them, always have, not a fashionable second team but hey ho,